~14~

Ashtray's POV

I woke up and the beach was still completely empty. I looked to the side just to see that Juls wasn't there anymore, I got up quickly and a big sight left my mouth when I saw Juls getting out of the water.

Ok people, let's just take a moment to admire this girl's body. All her curves and perfect imperfections. Her hair was completely wet and some water was falling from her gorgeous body. She finally reached me and I hugged her, not really caring about getting wet. "Hey ma." I said with my hands on her waist. "Hey love." She answered, looking up at me.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked her after kissing her nose. "Just wanted to go for a swim." She answered making eye contact with me. "We need to go now, you have school." I said, she closed her eyes and furrowed her brows. "I don't wanna go." She whined. "You already missed yesterday so you're not missing today." I said smirking. "I can call them and tell them my grandma died or some shit like that." She said crossing her arms. "Your grandma's life is too important for you to joke about it, let's go." I said getting the blankets from the ground. She finally gave up and grabbed her clothes, leaving with me.

————————————-

I drove her home so she could get changed and take a bath after going to school. "Ready?" I asked her. "Yeah." She muttered. I got in the car with her and took her to school. The drive was short but we spend the whole time talking about random things or singing a long with the lyrics of the songs that were playing on the radio.

"Bye ashy." She said opening the door. "Bye ma. See you tonight?" I asked her, putting the window down so I could see her. "Umm, Javon's mom wants to have dinner with me, she just got out of prison. See you maybe later?" She said. Not this bullshit again. "Sure, be careful ma." "Okay bye!" She said running into the building.

————————————

Juliana's POV

I ran through the halls and quickly spotted rue talking to jewel next to my locker. "Hey jewel, hey rue rue." "Hey Juliana." Jewel said. "Umm, it's actually Jules not jewel." she continued laughing nervously. Damn. I honestly thought it was Jewel. "Oh sorry Jules." I said giving her a sweet smile. "Where were you yesterday?" Rue asked closing her locker. I grabbed my manuals for next class and closed my locker as well. "I was just hanging out with Ashtray." I say, not making a big deal out of it.

"Please tell me you guys are dating already." Maddy said joining us with Cassie. "Uhh, I got to go, see you guys later!" I said walking in my maths class. Well that was close. I mean, I don't know if we consider it dating and I'm not just going to simply ask Ash if we are something. Even if we are something, I won't tell it to everyone, not yet.

I quickly walked to my seat and sat down next to Javon, which was already there. "Hi." He said. "Hey." I say dryly. I haven't seen him since that last time he went to Fez's house, we only talked by text. "Are you still down to go have dinner with my mom?" He asked, not daring to look at me. "Yeah, of course." I say doing the same thing as him. We both ignored each other during the rest of the day, only talking to each other if we actually needed something.

—————————————
It was now lunch time and I was sitting with my girl friends. We were all talking about how toxic Nate is and honestly, I never liked that dude. He's so annoying it even hurts just hearing his voice. I thought he was gay the first time I met him, and I still haven't changed my mind. "And he's such a cunt like, out of nowhere he just wants to break up with me? Like bitch!" Maddy said grabbing one of her chips. "I know right, thank god you guys finally broke up." Kat said, she never liked him either, he always though Kat was just Maddy's puppet which made both of them super mad.

"Let's stop talking about that cunt, what about you Juls? I saw you last week with the new cute guy." Maddy said hitting my arm with a little smack. "Oh, Javon? No, we are just really close friends." I said now looking at him sitting with his other friends. "Yeah because you're dating Ash anyways." Cassie said giggling which made all the girls scream with happiness. Oh god. "We are not together!" I said laughing with them. "You sure?" They all asked with some smirks on their faces. "I mean..." I said looking at them with a sassy look which made them all scream and laugh even louder. The whole cafeteria was now looking at us, including Javon and his friends.

Oh my Lordy Lord.

"Calm down girls!" I said laughing. "I always thought you guys made a great couple to be honest." Kat said. "Go Ash!" BB said while inhaling a puff from her vape. "I mean, where were you guys yesterday?" Cassie said. "How do you know?" I asked, honestly surprised that they knew. "Oh cmon Juls, we ain't that dumb. Plus, we saw Ash driving you here today. And we all know what that means. You guys had sex!" Maddy said laughing. "Oh god, no. We just went on a date, no sex." I said, my eyes still widened from hearing what Maddy said. The bell rang and we all went back to our classes.

Do they honestly think we had sex? We're both 15. What the actual fuck do they do in this place.

-----------------------------------------
Word count: 981

Hey guys.

Maddy finally broke up with that dumb ass gay bitch🥳

Ash be getting super soft for Juls tho, not even the same fucking person anymore.

Small chapter but I hope it is enough to pleasure you guys. I'll be posting maybe one more chapter this week (if I can don't get all happy and shit)

Vote pls ;)