~18~

Juliana's POV

I was ready when too open a door where I thought is was going to meet my brother, where everybody was when someone stopped me. "Juliana Marcus?" A women with a black blazer said looking at me with a confused look. "Yes, that's me." I answered, facing her completely.

"Your brother isn't there, come with me." She said, taking me somewhere else. Weird.

We passed through a bright hallway and stopped next to a metal door. "Your brother is here, whenever you want you can go in." She said stopping next to the door, giving me a small smile. "Thank you so much miss." I say giving her the same smile. She muttered a "of course" and left, her hills clicking on the floor.

This is honestly so weird. The door was big with a small window in the middle and the material was old and dirty. I looked from the window and my eyes widened when I looked in there. My brother was there. Jayden fucking Marcus was in there, sitting on a metal chair handcuffed.

Let's go, you can do this bitch.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, using all my strength to open it. When I got in, Jayden's eyes shot towards me, relaxing when they realised it was me. I sat down in front of him, putting my hands on the table.

"Long time no see, sister." He said calmly. "Tell me, what am I doing here?" I asked him, with the same calm tone as him. "Well, I just miss you." He said putting his cuffed hands on top of the table like mine. "For real, what do you need? I'm not wasting my time on you just because you "miss me"." I say making him giggle. "You were always this honest." He answered, completely ignoring what I just said. "How do you know, you disappeared when I was 11. You don't know me." I say calmly, not going full bitchy mode on him.

"You know, mom and dad never liked you. I love you with everything, you were my little sister, my responsibility and my partner in crime. We used to steal together, laugh together and, escape from everything together. They were always proud of me and never of you what pissed me off. They woke me up at night and said we needed to go, and I was panicking asking where you were." He said. That's cute.

"Well then, where's mom and dad?" I ask. "Dead of course, why do tou think I'm in prison?" I said smirking. No way he killed our parents. "You killed them?!" I ask with a loud gasp. No way he killed our parents.

"Juliana I did it for you. I couldn't stand them talking shit about you so I killed them." He said with a calm look on his face. How is he so calm? What the fuck. "You were only 15..." I say looking at him with a concerned look. " I did it and I felt so guilty, I went to the police station and told them everything. I wanted to look for you but I had no idea where to start so I just thought destiny would bring us together."

"You are fucking crazy bro. I don't even remember half the shit we did together." I say honestly. I didn't want to be rude but this guy is too of a sociopath. "And you were 15, you probably didn't even knew what weed was, of course you killed someone, you had no conscience." I continued, looking him deep in the eyes. I know I'm 15 as well but I'm very mature for my age, not like this dude. He's 19 and he's about to cry because of me.

I mean, thinking about it, it's kinda sad.

I don't give a fuck, he left me.

He didn't want to tho...

Shut the fuck up oh my lord. "But Juliana-" he tried. Tried " No, don't even. Ok you did this all for me but, kill our parents. Are you out of your fuckin' mind? Now look where you are." I say, my voice getting louder every second. "I'm almost leaving this shit hole and then, we can live together and-" "you think you're responsible enough to take care of both of us? You can't even take care of yourself!" I interrupted again.

I got up and before I opened the door, I looked at him. "I'm okay, the cops gave up on looking for me and I'm leaving in a healthy house hold with people I love. Take care." I say leaving him in there alone.

Not very good but okay, I'll maybe talk to him when he leaves.

I got out of the building and called Ash so he could pick me up.
———————————————-

"Hey ma." He said opening the door for me. I gave him a small peck and got in the front sit. "Hey love." I said now that he was already in the car. "What happened? You seem stressed." He said starting the car and driving off. "My life just gets crazier and crazier every second. But, seconds before I got in the room with my brother I got a message saying they're not looking for me anymore! Which is great to be honest." I say letting ou a sight. "That's great ma, but I don't think they'll let you go that easily." Ash answered looking at the road.

"It's good for now. Let's just go home and I'll tell you everything." I said putting my head on ashtray's shoulder.

I'll deal with my brother later.

-----------------------------------------
Word count: 937

Hey babesss
Sorry for the small chapter but I just had to post on more before I go back to school

I also wanted to talk about the hate that Javon and Jaden are getting. This is completely stupid and disrespectful, out of nowhere people just start sending death threats to both of them by discord. There are also a few stories going on on Wattpad sexually assaulting them and it's just sad to see all of this. If you see any of those stories please report them and block them. I don't know their username but there are a some stories going around if you just search you'll eventually see them.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and I'm going to make it more interesting babes.

Vote pls ;)