~28~

Fast forward to the other Friday, Ashtray's birthday.
Ashtray's POV

I woke up and Juls was sleeping next to me, almost falling from the bed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her waist, pushing her to me.

"Good morning." She said sleepily with a smile on her face but with her eyes still closed. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "How was the party last night? You were too drunk to tel me last night." I ask her. She giggles and cuddles herself more into me. "Well, Kat decided she's going to break up with that Ethan guy-" "the skinny one?" "Yeah the skinny one. And, guess what?" "What?" "Maddy completely forgot Nate, I think." She says happily.

"That's great." I say looking at her while drawing little shapes on her leg. "Guys!" Faye screams walking in the room. "Yeah?" Juls asks. "I'm hungry." She says looking at Juls. "Then go do something for yourself bitch-" "I'll be there in a sec, go buy eggs." Juls interrupts me. Faye smiles and leaves the room, probably going to the grocery so she could get the eggs. "She's old enough to cook for herself, you should've said for her to leave us alone." I say looking at her. "Yeah but I'm hungry as well so I thought, why not make breakfast for her as well? Now let's go pretty boy." She says getting up and walking in the bathroom.

I stay a few seconds laying down just looking at the ceiling when I finally decide to get up. "Big day today kids." Fez says when I walk in the living room. Faye was back with eggs and Juls was in the kitchen cooking with her. "Why's that?" "Bruh I already told you, it's Lexi's play today." Fez says annoyed.
————————————————-
Juliana's POV

"Bruh I already told you, it's Lexi's play today." Oh shit. It's also Ash's birthday. I widened my eyes but continued frying the bacon. I finished and putted it all in five plates. "Here." I say putting the plates all on the table. We all sat down and started eating. "This is great ma." Ash says, his mouth full of toast. I giggle and smile at him. "So, you guys think I should dress casual or formal?" Fez asks. "For what?" Faye asks. "For fucks sake, Lexi's play." Fez answers looking at Faye. "Oh yeah." She mutters. "Formal, and give her some flowers as well." I say. "Thank you Juls, I have the perfect blazer for that." He happily answers.

"Do you guys wanna go?" Fez asked, looking at me and Ash. "Well-" "nah, we're staying home." Ash interrupts me. "Yeah." I lie. I was planning on taking Ash somewhere where we could have a good time. Or maybe we would just stay home and I would give him his present and all, I don't have money for fancy things. "Okay, Faye, you going?" Fez asks. "Hell yeah, I have the perfect dress and everything." She says smiling. Fez smiled and got up, ready to put everything in place so when the times comes he's ready to leave the house.

"Well, I guess we have the house for ourselves this night." I say to Ash, making him smirk. "Wanna know what we're gonna do?" He says with a dirty look. "What?" I ask with the same look. "We're gonna marathon every single Disney movie!" He says happily I laugh and agree with him. I feel bad now, he probably wanted something special for his birthday but instead we're staying home and watch Disney movies. I can't complain though.

"I got to go love, I'll see you later." I say getting up. Ash grabs my waist making me stop next to him. "Where are you going?" He asks looking at me with a sad look. I'm going to get his present but I can't have him knowing that, he doesn't even know that I know it's his birthday today. "I'm going to Maddy's. Don't worry I'll be back in 2 hours or even less." I say kissing his forehead. "Ok, be safe ma." He says taking his hands from my waist.

I walked in our room and picked a basic outfit. I grabbed my bike and left the house, ready to go to Maddy's. "Ding dong bitches!" I scream banging on the door. "Yes?" Maddy's mom opens the door holding a glass of wine and a cigarette on her mouth. "Is Maddy here?" I ask her. "Upstairs." Her mom says letting my in. "Thanks." I say running upstairs. I walk in her room and see Maddy laying down on her bed. "Oh god, you look disgusting." I say and she groans. Her eyes were closed and her room was completely dark. "Good morning, hoe!" I scream opening all the blinds, making her grunt loudly. "Bitch, fucking stop!" She says, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me.