~30~

Ashtray's POV

We were finishing watching Nemo when someone's banged in the door. "Who's that?" Juls asks confused. "I don't know, Fez said he would take a long time." I say, looking at the door. The person banged on the door again and Juls got up, walking slowly towards the door.

She opened the door and a guy bursted in the house, making Juls fall. "What the fuck?!" I say getting up and grabbing the first thing that was next to me, my new knife.

"Missed me?" He says looking at Juls, smiling. I ran towards him and tried stabbing him but he grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Juls screams still on the ground. "Well, I told you you were going to regret treating me like a piece of shit, I'll take everything from you, you ungrateful whore! But first, let's talk, shall we?" He said, walking towards the dinner table. He turned the light on and sat down, putting his gun on top of the table. Juls got up and sat down in front of him. I just watched from the distance.

"Please Jayden, leave us alone." She said quietly. "Why should I? Juliana, I did everything for you. Every fucking thing was for you and when I finally leave so I can see you, you treat me like I'm a maniac!" He answers. "Because you fucking are! You killed our parents because you're an irresponsible baby who can't think straight! Maybe all the fucking weed you used to take screwed your brain cells!" Juliana screams back. By the time, I figured Jayden was Juls brother.

"I did it for you! All for you Juliana! So we could be fucking together!" He screams, his expression turning from angry to sad. "I don't even know you! I had no idea you existed since a month ago!" She screams. "Now leave me and my friends the fuck alone." She continues.

"You know what?" He says. He slowly grabs the gun and when I see it, I quickly get up and run towards him, trying to stop him from shooting Juls. A loud noise is heard and the gun falls to the ground. He gets me off of him and punches me a few times, running out of the house as someone screamed for him to leave. "Juls!" I say getting up and running towards Juls.

"Are you okay? Did he shoot you?" I say, trying to find her eyes. "Ash..." she answers, her eyes glued to her stomach. I look at where her eyes are and see her hands covered in blood. Her blood. "Oh love." I say, looking panicked for a towel. "Wait here." I say running towards the bathroom, grabbing a towel and running back for Juliana. "Baby, I need you to take your shirt for me please." I say calmly, trying not to cry.

She slowly takes her shirt with my help and I lay her down on the floor, putting the towel on the wound. "Ash." She says, her breathing getting uneven and more difficult by the time. "Yes love?" I say shakily. "It hurts, it hurts a lot." She says, tears falling from her eyes. "I know ma, I'll call help and you'll be fine." I say, tears threatening to fall. "Ash, I'm gonna die." She says. "No the fuck your not." I tell her, taking my phone from my pocket and dialling Fez's number. "Press here, Juliana." I say, one hand holding the phone and the other holding the towel. "Fuck!" I scream as it goes to voicemail.

"Ash, let me die." She says, and that's what it took me to start crying. "Stop Juliana, I'm gonna call Faye and your gonna be fine, help is coming." I say, dialling Faye's phone number while holding Juls's hand. "Hello?" I hear from the other side. "Oh My God, Faye! Juliana got shot, I need you guys here right the fuck now!" I scream and hang up before she could say anything.

Juliana grabs my hand tightly and looks at me. "Ash, we both knew this would happen. My life is dangerous. I was raised by the wrong people" She says, her breaths getting slower and her eyes getting heavier. "I love you Ash." She continues. "No the fuck you don't. If you did you wouldn't try to leave me like this." "I love you so, so much." She ignores me. "Stop saying that!" I scream shakily, big tears falling from both of our eyes. "Let me go Ash. No one can save me, Fez is gonna take too long." She says, her eyes taking longer to open as she blinks. "Hey, open your eyes, Fez is almost here and he's gonna help you. Open your fucking eyes Juliana!" I scream.

"Maybe another time, I'll look for you Ash." She says smiling. "Stop." "Maybe in another life we'll be able to be together. Forever." "Stop!" "Don't let this affect you Ash. If I die, move on. Don't stop your life because of me." "You're not gonna die, Juls." I say kissing her forehead. "I love you Ash. More than you could ever know." "I love you too Juls. Don't fucking leave me like this, not yet." "Time wasn't with us." "You're too young Juls, you won't die. I won't let you, open your eyes!" I say as her eyes close again. "Let me go Ash, let me go." She whispers. "Fuck, where the fuck are you Fez!" I scream to myself anxiously. "This isn't a goodbye Ash. It's a 'see you later'. I'll look for you." She says quietly, her eyes fully closed. "Open your eyes Juliana." I say quietly crying. She opens the slightly and you could see the pain and sadness in her eyes.

"Fuck Juls, you don't have the right to leave me like this. I love you." I say, holding her checks and connecting our foreheads. "I love you too Ash. Happy birthday."
—————————————-

Minutes later. Fez barged in the house and ran towards me and Juls. "What happened?!" He screams looking at Juls. "Juls got shot. She's gone." I tell Fez and Faye gasps loudly, covering her mouth with her hand. I was completely numb, I couldn't feel shit.

Juls was gone and she took everything with her. All the love, all the happiness. Every fucking thing.

"Fuck!" Fez screams. "I thought about taking her to the hospital but they know who we are. Drug dealers with no life." I continue saying. "Who did this to her?!" Fez said walking in circles with his hands holding his head. "Juliana's brother. We were watching a movie and he just barged in and..." I answer. Fez screams and goes to his room, Faye started crying and ran to her room as well.

You went to fast. And you're gonna be away for so long.

Oh my love, why? Our chapter was just beginning. Was this a sign, that our life's don't work together? Oh baby, I miss you already.

Come back home.
----------------------------------------
Word count: 1177

Y'all I'm sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭 and I did Juliana's death super cringe and bad IM SORRYYYYY

I was honestly thinking about this end since I started the book, I've always wanted to do a kind of a sad ending and you guys probably already knew I was going to do one.

Fun fact: I was gonna end this story in chapter 27 but then I remembered Ash's birthday was coming in the book so I decided to make it EVEN more dramatic BUT I know you guys love Ash so I decided to kill Juls instead. (It's not that big of an upgrade tho💀)

Well, thank you to every single soul that reads my book, even if you guys vote or not, you have a special place in my heart. (Yes my heart is very big) I've laughed a lot because of your comments, I love to see how much you guys are into my story and everything. My writing is not the best but I love to see how many people have been reading my book, it's insane.

I'm sorry I never did those appreciation chapters for the ** thousand reads that people usually do, I just wouldn't really look at my reads that usually.

I'm gonna start writing a book with Jaden. 'The boy Next Door.' Is the name and you can basically see what it is by the name. Yes, they're neighbours.

Crazy question: who would have a better friendship with JD:

-Johnny Depp
-Dwayne the rock Johnson???

Please tell me and vote ;)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡// 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗘𝗨𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗔 🎉