~03~

Juliana POV

I woke up and Ashtray wasn't next to me anymore. Not that I wanted him to be. I tried to get up and almost immediately laid back again because of the huge headache that I had.

I stayed a few minutes laying in bed, looking up. I finally got up and went to the kitchen. Fez and Ash were both there, eating breakfast and smoking. "Do you guys have paracetamol? I have a huge headache." I said with my hand covering my forehead as if it was going to help.

"Yeah, first shelf in the kitchen." Ashtray said. "Thanks." I said looking for the paracetamol. I quickly took one a swallowed it with some water.

My head hurts so fucking much.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked sitting next fez and closing my eyes. "You went all bad bitch at Nate as broke his nose. I think he's fine now but he'll be coming for you." Ash answered not looking at me, only counting the money.

"It was worth it tho." I said finally remembering what happened last night. I actually need to go talk with that Maddy girl.
"Well I was thinking, we should put you in school." Fez said now looking at me. "What? Why?" I said calmly. I really don't want to scream right now.

" I mean, you're still too young and I don't want for us all to be dumb so, someone needs to go to school. You." Fez explained calmly, taking a drag form his blunt.

"What about Ashtray? He just stays in here and sells drugs!" I'm pissed now. Is it because I'm a woman? Probably not.

"Well, at least I do something in this house." Ash said quietly. "Bitch, I've been here for 2 days." I said now making eye contact with him.

"It's not my fucking proble-" "Both of you, shut the fuck up. Ashtray focus on the money and you Juliana, you're going to school that's it. You start tomorrow."

Ah fuck off fez

I gave a quick middle finger to Ashtray which he simply smirked and left the room, now going to get ready.

I putted a white crop top and some black pants cause I was honestly too lazy to put something decent. The pill was now making effect so I didn't have the huge headache that I had 10 minutes ago. I putted my converse and left the house, going to visit Rue.

————————

When I got there, I could hear some screams from the house, shit.

I started running to Rue's house and opened the door, I could hear the screams getting louder. It was Rue. I quickly walked to Rue's room but stopped when I saw Leslie and Rue screaming at each other in the middle of the hall.

"Rue!" She ignored me and continued screaming at her mom that was now crying. Gia was in her room laying in bed sobbing.

"Rue stop!" I was now holding her arm so she wouldn't hit her mom. "Leave me the fuck alone Juls!" She tried to leave my grip but I held her tighter. "Let me go, Ju. I'm not fucking joking let me go!" She continued to scream and I could see tears on her eyes now. She continued fighting for me to let her go and continued screaming at her mom.

"Where are my fucking drugs mom! Where are my pills!?" Her mom gave her a last glance and locked herself in Gia's room with Gia. "Juliana I swear to god, let me fucking go!" She was crying at this point and I pulled her into a hug.

"Rue, stop. Calm down, you don't need your fucking drugs Rue. I got you." She hugged me tightly and started crying even more. "I need my drugs Juls. I can't survive without them. Please Juliana, help me." She couldn't stop crying and I honestly felt bad for her. Poor Rue.