~29~

Juliana's POV

"Fuckin' weirdo." Maddy says while we're walking towards a candy shop. "I know, too bad that he's my brother." I say rolling my eyes. I didn't really mind what he said because he's crazy anyways but he would never kill me or something like that. "What's Ash's favourite candy?" Maddy says while grabbing a huge package of skittles. "I don't know, just grab random shit that he might like." I say grabbing a few things. We grabbed in total 10 bags of different things and left the shop, thinking that it was time to buy stuff for ourselves.

"Oh My God, look at that dress!" Maddy says running towards a black dress. "Bitch, we need to try this right the fuck now." She says grabbing her size and mine. We walked in our separate little rooms and tried them out. "Ready?" She says from her room. "Hell yeah." I say. We both open the door and gasp when we look at each other. "Bitch, What. The. Fuck." She says looking me up and down. "Maddy, I would totally fuck you if I was a lesbian." I tell her. We turned to the huge mirror that was out of the triers and checked ourselves out. "We need to buy this right now." She says. She snatched her phone from her purse and we take a few pics at the mirror.

"Ok, let's go." I say walking in the tiny room again and taking the dress off. We tried a few more things and took so cropped tops and some pants that we found cute. "Time to leave babes." She says and we both walk in the parking lot.

"Bye love, tell me how everything goes tonight with Ash." She says leaving me at the door. "I will, bye love. Try to see what happened with Kat and Ethan." I say and she nods, leaving.

I open the door and walk in, hiding the things behind my back. I realize no one is home so I head to the kitchen, putting the bags down on the counter. I'm ready to open the fridge when I check a note glued to it.

-we went to the gas station to work a bit, brb.
Ash and Fez.

I finish reading it and finally open the fridge, taking some chocolate. I open it and take a bite, grabbing my bags from the counter and walking in my room. "Time to wrap the present" I mutter to myself, leaving my clothes next to my closet and throwing the presents on the bed.

It took me 30 minutes to wrap everything together. 30 fucking minutes, I'm lucky Ash and Fez didn't showed up yet. It was getting pretty late so I just grabbed the presents and hid them behind the bed. Fez and Ash opened the door and I was sitting on the living room reading a book. "Hey guys." I say still focusing on my book. "Hey kid, I'm gonna go get ready for the play." Fez says tapping my head and walking to his room. "Hey ma." Ash says sitting down next to me and kissing me. "Hey love. Ready to marathon lots of movies?" I say and he smiles "yeah, I even brought lots of popcorn and candies for us to eat while watching."

"I'm even gonna cook something special for us." I say cupping his cheeks with my hands. "I'll help you." He says kissing my nose. Twenty minutes passed and Fez and Faye showed up all dressed up. Faye was using a beautiful long dress and Fez was using a blazer, holding a bouquet of flowers. "Oh My God, wait." I say jumping from the couch and grabbing the camera. "Say cheese y'all." I say. They both smile and I take the photo.

"Have fun and Fez, Lexi is a true one. Keep her." I say when Fez opens the front door. "I know Juls, I know." He says smiling. They leave and me and Ash stay talking and watching random shit until 8pm.

"Okay chef, what are we doing today?" Ash asks me resting his hands on his hips. "Umm I was thinking about gnocchi." I answer. "Gno-what?" He asks confused." "Gnocchi. It's my favourite italiana dish, it's like small round of potato dough with tomato sauce, you'll love it." I tell him, grabbing ingredients from the fridge. "Okay, I'll do whatever you want, just not turning the stove on. I can't do that." He says. I giggle and give him a knife. "Cut like 3 tomatoes for the tomato sauce." I say and he nods, grabbing the knife from me.
—————————————

After what seamed like an hour, we were done with our gnocchi that by the way, looked amazing. We grabbed our plates and went to the sofa, ready to start our Disney marathon. "Rapunzel or Ariel?" Ash asked me. "Rapunzel for sure." I say taking a sip from my drink. We started watching the movies and we would stop for a few minutes to put our plates in the kitchen, drink water, go to the bathroom and go grab more snacks. "This movie is fucking amazing." Ash says as we finished watching coco. "Yeah." I say, crying a bit. No one can tell me that the coco movie isn't sad because it is. His grandma is so fucking cute and when they finish singing the song together I started crying so hard I'm surprised I didn't choke. Ash was just laughing at me.

Then I remember, Ash's birthday. "Wait here." I say jumping from the sofa and running towards our room. I grabbed the presents from under the bed and ran back to the couch, sitting next to him. He stopped the next movie we were about to watch and looked at me confused. "You really thought I wouldn't eventually find out?" I say, Ash still looking confused at me. "Happy birthday, Ashtray." I say and he smiles. "I never told you about my birthday." He says looking at the box. "Well, a birdie told me last week." I say and he smiles. "Go on, open it." I say, excited to see his reaction. He slowly unwraps the box and opens it, his eyes widening once he totally opened it. "No. Fucking. Way." He says grabbing the knife. "What the fuck Juls?! I've been wanting to buy this knife for so fucking long!" He says smiling widely at the knifes. "A lot of birdies have been talking to me." I say giggling. "Wait but there's more." I say. "More?" He asks.

Before me and Maddy left, I bought a matching necklace for me and ash. It was a tiny lock in a shape of a heart and a key. He grabbed the small box and opened it, smiling sweetly once he saw the necklaces. "The heart is for me and the key is for you. I can only open my necklace with your key." I say smiling. He grabs both of the necklaces and unlocks the heart, putting his necklace quickly. "Turn around." He says softly. I turn my back to him and he moves my hair from my neck, making me shiver. He puts the necklace around me and locks it, adjusting it.

"I love you." He says now that I'm facing him. "I love you too." I answer, kissing him softly.
---------༒--------༒--------༒---------༒---------
Word count: 1226

Y'all I'm sorry, this chapter is smaller than Nate's dick😭😭 I swear the next one will be bigger and better😏 omg-

Juls's brother is CRAZY AS FUCKK like okay queen u better shut the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.

Okay people but tell me, who the fuck marathons Disney movies as a birthday date? Honestly, it's a pretty normal thing to do (I'm just single so I don't know shit😍)

I know Ash's birthday present isn't the best BUT, the dude probably already has a huge ass hammer collection so might as well give him something different.

Vote plss ;)