Chapter 56 All Hands on Deck!

Fuli sprinted to the Shrine as she noticed Kion's body laying there and when she looked over the hill below she heard the many sounds of fighting. The battle between Scar's Forces and the Tree of Life Animals grew strong but despite their efforts most of the animals were injured and growing tired from the prolonged fight prior. Fuli looked seeing the Lion guard were at it and Fuli quickly jumped back as the Fastest Lion lunged at her.

"Hold still for me Cheetah!" The Lion roared as he continued to slash at Fuli but Fuli would continue to dodge. Scar saw the shrine and he made a dash to Kion but Rani tackled Scar down, "This body is so weak!" Scar thought in his head annoyed he keeps getting pushed away from his goal. Scar smacked Rani away and took a stance as his dark mark lit and Rani eyes widened, "EVERYONE! GET CL-" before Rani could even shout the final words dark clouds formed and a large roar fired hitting everyone even Mama Binturongs forces. Scar's Guard leaped away as they saw animals from both sides get hurled into rocks, trees, and into the air. Beshte quickly planted his body as anyone close to him could use it as cover.

Rani flew into the air and Varya called it out quickly and Bunga jumped up onto Beshte and went to reach for Rani to prevent her from flying farther. As the Roar effects were sent Scar made a dash quickly to the Shrine. The fastest lion jumped onto Fuli pinning her to the ground, "NO!" Fuli shouted. Scar started to laugh evilly seeing Kion's body on the floor motionless as he approached the body. Fuli tried to shake the lion off but he was too strong and as she looked around the Villains had most of the Animals down. 

Mama Binturong was crawling on a tree near Shupavu and Xene, "Scar could have killed my animals." Shupavu smirked, "You think we care about that? Beating the Lion Guard is all that matters and that's how we secure our Victory." Xene nodded in agreement as Mama Binturong watched. Scar raised his claw up, "Well Kion it was a pleasure." Scar's claw rushed downwards harshly.

"ANGA LENGA!" A voice shouted as Anga swooped down hastley smashing into Scar's side with her talons. Scar roared in pain as he backed away quickly and Fuli eyes widened as she saw a familar Cheetah dash by and back kick the Lion off of her. "AZAAD!" Fuli called happily as she got up and went to him. Azaad smiled seeing Fuli again, "Like Promised we have returned with friends"

Scar turned his head seeing Mama's army scatter as rocks were being dropped from above and when he looked he saw Vultures. "You have to be kidding me," Scar cursed as he saw Hyena's, Jackals, and Crocs rush into the field and start rescuing the Animals of the Tree of life. Scar and his Lion Guard came together once again. "ANIMALS DEAL WITH THEM! THE LION GUARD IS OURS!" Scar roared as his guard were ready. Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Fuli, and Azaad stood ready as well as this was the last line of defense for Kion's body. 

"KILL THEM!" Scar roared,

"LION GUARD!" Fuli shouted,

Both sides charged for each other and......

Meanwhile....

Kion and Y/N looked around the Spirit World seeing how everything was still corrupted and cursed. "So....after we beat Scar will everything go back together?" Kion asked as he looked to his left seeing Kopa. Kopa rubbed his head and looked at Kion, "To tell the truth....I don't know." Y/N looked down sadly, "I'm sorry...this is all my-"

"Don't," Kopa interupted,

Y/N looked at Kopa, "It's Scar's fault...it always has. He's a power hungry monster that has been corrupted to his core." There was silence and then Y/N spoke up, "If I didnt let him take control the Shrine never would have activated.....the others wouldnt need to be fighting.....Scar wouldnt-" She was stopped as Kion was in her way and she looked at him. Kion nuzzled his head against Y/N's. Y/N paused as she closed her eyes feeling a tiny bit better, "Y/N, I know you think it's your fault but it's not. What matters now is we get out of here together and we stop Scar once and for all."

"Yay...stopping Scar again" Kopa said in his head dramatically, Kopa paused as they reached Askari's Domain. They looked around and both Kion and Y/N look at Kopa, "So what happens now?"Kion asked. Kopa looked around as he walked, "Well...you're suppose to be back in the Overworld...maybe your friends aren't at the Shrine yet." Y/N sat down for a moment and Kion looked at her quickly, "Y/N how are you feeling?"

"I don't know Kion...I still feel weak..." She said quietly, Kion stepped closer and sat beside her. Y/N instantly put her head on Kion's head and he nuzzled back. Kopa stopped, "I don't get it this is how you two get home but it's not activated...no...is it possible that since the energy died here the gateway closed?" Kopa muttered. Kopa looked back seeing Kion and Y/N nuzzling, "I need to find a way to get them home....they have to beat Scar...Scar can't win..." As he was lost in thought the sound of howling and laughter was heard as some Hyena's caught up. Y/N backed up a little as Kion and Kopa were in the front now.

"Well well well look what we have here!" One of the Hyena's said,

"Turn back now Hyena's!" Kion ordered,

"Or what?" The Hyena laughed not fearing Kion,

"We'll fight!" Kopa growled back,

The Hyena's laughed and grit their teeth, "That's exactly what we want to hear!" The Hyena barked as they charged ahead. "Y/N! STAY WITH THE GATEWAY AND DONT MOVE!" Kion shouted as he charged forward. Kopa followed Kion's lead ready to headbutt, Y/N whimpered and shook her head in fear seeing more fighting. Kion smacked his paw and then Kopa slid in and smacked his back leg into  Hyena. Two Hyena's flew into the air as more closed in. Kion and Kopa were back to back.

"If there is one thing that also hasnt changed in our family...we dont have a good record with Hyena's," Kopa commented.

"I'm friends with some actually," Kion mentioned, Kopa rolled his eyes. "I see my brother still is changing lots of things this generation." Kion smirked as the two lions continued to battle Hyena's.

This story is reaching the end there are only 4 story updates left!!