Chapter 37 Blast From The Past

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Askari, Raider, Powell

Kion entered the cave and when he contiued to walk a big bang of light blinded him and everything went dark. Kion opened his eyes slowly and saw he was in the outlands, "The outlands" Kion told himself missing being near home. Kion heard someone coming and he saw Jasiri, "Jasiri, I'm so glad to see you" Kion ran to Jasiri but when he got close Jasiri went right through him. Kion eyes widened, "What the..." Kion said quietly confused, "You are a spirit they can't see you Kion" A familiar voice called.

Kion turned and he smiled, "Grandfather Mufasa" Kion said seeing Mufasa, "Yes Kion it is me" Kion ran to Mufasa and he could feel him. Mufasa chuckled, "Careful Kion, I am ticklish" Mufasa laughed. Kion looked at Mufasa, "Why can I feel you but not anyone else?" Kion asked, Mufasa put his paw on Kion's head. "In the Cave of reflection you are transported to different plains of time as a sprit, you can't touch anything, nor can anyone hear you" Mufasa explained.

Kion looked at Mufasa, "Wait Powell told me there would be someone I talk to, to help me learn the lesson I need for the roar, are you that someone?" Kion explained and asked. Mufasa looked at Kion, "Yes Kion, I am that someone in this place, but in the other two they will be different people" Mufasa replied. Kion looked around, "Is this the present?" Kion asked, "No Kion, this is the past" Mufasa explained.

Before Kion could say another thing he saw himself as a kid running after some Lion Cubs, Kion watched. "I remember this, this was a couple of years ago before the Lion Guard" Kion explained, Kion and Mufasa followed the cubs.

"Hurry up Kion" One of the cubs called, I'm coming" Young Kion called back trying to catch up but the others were too fast. Mufasa and Kion stopped as they were on the hill seeing the cubs were racing, "I was always the slowest one in the pride" Kion recalled. Mufasa looked out the cubs, "Your fast in your own way Kion, you may have been slow but you were always ahead of them because you were always you" Mufasa explained.

"I always wanted to be like the others, I felt I was different and I tried to force myself to be just like the others" Kion explained. Mufasa listened and looked at Kion, "Look" Mufasa pointed out, Kion looked and saw young Kion used a short cut and got in the front, "Hey how did you do that Kion?" One of the cubs called. Young Kion smiled as he ran to the finish coming in first and the other cubs caught up.

Kion thought of something and looked at Mufasa, "I kept comparing myself to the other cubs thinking I needed to be like them" Kion explained. Mufasa smirked, "And what did you learn" Mufasa commented, "I learned I should stop comparing myself to others" Kion explained looking at Mufasa. Mufasa smiled, "Well done Kion you have completed the first tunnel" Mufasa explained. Kion looked confused, "That was easy" Kion pointed out, "Good, they should be easy but be fast Kion, time is limited" Mufasa explaied as he was fading away. Kion looked behind him and saw a bright light coming, "Here we go again" Kion told himself before everything went black.

... 

At the Tree of Life Rani sat down as everyone was talking about what to do next and Bunga was beside Rani. "You okay Rani?" Bunga asked, Rani got up and was startled by Bunga, "I-I'm fine just thinking" Rani answered. "About what?" Bunga asked, Rani paused and looked around, "About Scar and Y/N" Rani lied. Bunga put his hand on Rani, "It's ok, when Kion gets back he'll find some epic way to save his girlfriend from Scar" Bunga explained. Before Rani could say another word they heard the banging stop.

"Why did it just stop?" Beshte asked, Fuli ran over, "You don't feel them trying to break in?" Fuli asked. Beshte shook his head and the group were confused, "Why would they stop trying to get in?" Makini asked. Fuli turned to look at Rani and Nirmala, "Is their another way in here?" Fuli asked. "No, that's the only entrance" Nirmala answered, Nirmala looked at Rani and saw she looked like she was lost in her own thoughts.

Outside the Tree, Scar and his guard faced the hills and the Night Pride and the animals that live there were on the hill. "Well, well, well, look who decided to show up after all" Scar called, "Leave our home alone you monster" Varya called. Scar laughed evilly, "I'm very surprised you all think you can stop me, when I was in the Pride Lands none of the animals wanted to stop me" Scar pointed out.

"You may be right but you were single handily defeated by Simba, and Kion a couple years later" Bailyo called. Scar laughed again, "Yet I'm still here because they failed to defeat me and the same will happen with you" Scar growled as his guard were ready to attack. "NIGHT PRIDE!!! TREE OF LIFE INHABINANTS!!! WE WILL DEFEND OUT HOME!!!!" Bailyo shouted and the other animals stood by the Night Pride. 

"Scar they're not backing done" The Keenest whispered, "Well, I guess we're going to need to make an example" Scar whispered. "ATTACK!!!" Scar shouted, "DEFEND!!!" Surak shouted back as both sides engaged to fight each other for the Tree of Life. Y/N was still inside forced to follow whatever Scar wants, even if it results to....murder.