Chapter 1 Poa the Destroyer

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga

This Chapter contains a song passage, if you don't know what that is basically there will be videos or songs in some chapters if you are on mobile then just watch/listen to the Video and Move on the part. If you're on the computer play the video and follow the lyrics that I will put in the chapter, the choice is yours.

At a nice pond, Beshte and Anga watch Ono fly above them, "Great flying Ono" Beshte commented as Ono landed onto a rock beside Anga. Ono smiles and looks at Beshte, "Thanks Beshte, I'm glad I got my sight back" Ono replied. Ono looks at Anga, "Hey Anga shall we see what we can see?" Ono asked. "Yup," Anga answered as they flew away saying goodbye to Beshte, "Bye" Beshte called watching Anga and Ono fly away.

As Beshte stood there his ears wiggled hearing laughing, "What's that?" Beshte asked himself going to see what's going on. When Beshte looked he saw Bunga laying on the ground and Kion, Fuli, Nirmala, and Baliyo around him laughing. "No Binga, you're the smelliest honey badger" Bunga groaned in his dream. As everyone smirked smiling Behste walked over standing behind Kion and Fuli. "Hey, guys what's going on?" Beshte asked.

"See for yourself" Kion answered smiling, Beshte looked down at Bunga and saw Bunga talking in his dreams like he was talking to Binga. Beshte smiled, "Bunga must really like Binga if he thinks she's smellier" Beshte pointed out. Bunga rolled and yawned and started stretching then Bunga looked up in confusion.

"Uh, morning?" Bunga greeted unsurely, "Morning Little B, sleep okay?" Beshte greeted back and asked

"Uh, morning?" Bunga greeted unsurely, "Morning Little B, sleep okay?" Beshte greeted back and asked. Bunga stood up, "Yeah slept great" Bunga answered. "I'm sure you did" Fuli added laughing a little bit. Beshte looked at Kion, "Anyway, Kion you're in a happy mood" Beshte stated. Kion looked at Beshte, "Yeah, Y/N is healing and Nirmala said by tomorrow Y/N should be able to actually leave the Tree of Life and we can show her around" Kion explained happily.

"That's great!" Beshte exclaimed happy for Kion, Nirmala joined in. "Speaking of healing Kion, since everyone is awake, shall we get to your healing for today?" Nirmala asked. "Of course" Kion replied as Kion and Nirmala walked away leaving, "See yeah everyone," Kion and Nirmala said before leaving. Bunga turned and was leaving, "Well if Kion and Nirmala are going I'm going to gt some grubs" Bunga explained.

"Tell Binga we said hi," Fuli told Bunga before he left, Bunga stooped surprised. "Will do" Bunga replied turning around leaving to see Binga. Beshte and Fuli laughed as Bunga left, Fuli then looked at Beshte. "Well looks like we have the morning free and I'm going to use this time to go for a run so I'll catch you guys later" Fuli explained before running. "Have Fun Fuli!" Beshte called.