Chapter 23 Pain and Terror

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Fuli looked at Azaad in the eyes after he said that, "Who are you trying to protect?"Fuli asked, Azaad stood up and looked away. "Nevermind, I should be going," Azaad said, Fuli put her paw on Azaad's. "Wait what were you going to say?" Fuli asked,  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Someone screeched in the distance. Azaad and Fuli ran to the edge looking out, "Azaad go to the tree and tell the others I'll..." Fuli was about to say,

"You tell them, you're the one who is injured," Azaad said quickly before running away, Fuli watched and quickly ran the other way to the Tree of Life.

...

Surak and Bailyo were helping animals flee as Mama Binturong led her group on an attack, "Surak, it's more leopards, komodo dragons, and porcupines" Bailyo stated. Surak growled, "We hold out" Surak explained. "How are two lions suppose to hold off against us" Ora hissed, Surak and Bailyo stood strong. 

"Let's stop wasting time then" Makucha exclaimed charging, as Makucha jumped up to tackle something dived down hitting him away. Makucha went flying into Ora, and Chuluun rolled to dodge. Mama Binturong looked up and saw Ullu and Anga in the air circling, "Damn birds" Mama Binturng sighed.

Azaad ran off the hill and headbutt Mama Binturong out of the tree, "Ahhhh!" Mama Binturong screamed as she fell out. Azaad slid until he was beside Bailyo, "I thought you don't fight?" Bailyo asked. Azaad looked at Bailyo, "I do now" Azaad stated looking forward at the enemy, "GET THEM MY ARMY!!!" Mama Binturong shouted.

Surak stood strong, and with him was Bailyo, Anga, Ullu, and Azaad, Mama Binturong's army was ready as they engaged combat.

...

The Lion representing Keenest saw Mama Binturong and her attack from the distance, "Scar the Binturong has engaged as planned" The Lion stated. "Perfect" Scar stated smiling evilly, Xene looked at Scar. "Why are we not helping?" Xene asked, Scar turned and looked at Xene, "It's part of the plan, as Mama Binturong's team attacks the only healthy defenders, it gives us the opportunity to sneak past their lines and finish the Lion Guard" Scar explained as they walked.

Scar smiled evilly as he looked in the distance seeing the Tree of Life, "Don't worry Y/N, I'll make sure you get a front-row seat to your own friend's demise" Scar laughed evilly as they marched to the Tree of Life.

Y/N P.O.V

It was dark where I am, but when I look forward all I can see is the Tree of Life, I'm surrounded by the darkness. And my limbs are being held by dark green smoke and fog, my eyes are being forced open, I can't feel anything and I can't move. Scar has taken full control of me, and all I can do is watch my own pain and terror.