Chapter 7 Jealousy

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Moutain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Y/N was waking up and just like everyday Kion was gone already probably healing with Nirmala while the others were sleeping. Y/N got up and decided to go for a drink so she walked to the pond nearby. Y/N started licking the water to satisfy her thirst, "Hey, Y/N" Varya called walking over with her cubs. The cubs laughed and ran around Y/N, Y/N put her paw petting one of the cubs and they both smiled. The cubs then went to the pond to start drinking, Y/N turned and looked at Varya.

"How is your stay so far?" Y/N asked, Varya smiled, "It's great we have been welcomed from everyone here and I can raise my cubs in peace" Varya answered. "That's great Varya" Y/N commented happy for her, "Thanks Y/N it's just great how Queen Rani welcomed us, she is so nice" Varya commented. "Yeah, she is...." Y/N was about to say, "Traitor...she is deceiving you...Rani is a threat..." A Voice called. Y/N jerked her body to looked behind her and she stared at the tree seeing nothing, "Uh...Y/N?" Varya questioned. Y/N shook her head and turned back around.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Varya asked, Y/N put rubbed her eyes and looked at Varya, "Yeah...just woke up, thought I heard something" Y/N answered. Varya put her paw on Y/N, "Ok but don't push yourself Y/N, if you want someone to talk to you know where to find me" Varya offered. Y/N smiled, "Thanks Varya" Y/N thanked. "Anytime" Varya replied, Varya looked at her cubs, "Come on children let's head home" Varya called. The Cubs giggled and waved bye to Y/N before leaving with Varya.

Y/N bent down to the pond and splashed her face with water, "Water...will...not clean the blood you will take...Your...only answer to love is MURDER!!!" The Voice called to Y/N. Y/N turned once again feeling horrified hearing that but looking around, there was nothing. Y/N shook her head and walked away heading back to the hill where the other slept.

Above the pond on the Tree Shupavu and Xene sat, "It seems your Venom is working" Shupavu commented. Xene smiled evilly, "Such a sweet kind lioness...it's a shame she'll lose that" Xene explained sinisterly. Shupavu smiled, "I'll report back to Mama Bintruong, you know what you're doing?" Xene explained and asked. "Yes, do what I do best" Shupavu answered, "Good Luck" Xene wished crawling away. Shupavu smiled evilly as she climbed down the tree and then followed Y/N.

...

As Y/N walked away she saw Nirmala, "Oh Hi Y/N" Nirmala greeted, Y/N greeted back and looked confused not seeing Kion. "Where is Kion?" Y/N asked, "Oh, Rani needed his help in the forest with some animals" Nirmala answered. Y/N looked at Nirmala, "Wait he didnt go for healing today?" Y/N asked. Nirmala shook her head, "No that's later today since Kion was the only one awake Rani asked for his help" Nirmala explained. Y/N nodded, "Okay thanks Nirmala" Y/N thanked, "No problem" Nirmala stated walking away to get some rest. "This goes to show what I've been telling you Rani is planing to take Kion from you" The Voice called again. Y/N shook her head and looked everywhere looking for who was talking. "Who is saying that," Y/N asked her self paranoid hearing this voice.

Y/N P.O.V

Who keeps talking to me I don't understand who and why I'm frightened by the things it saids it talks to me day and night. It bothers me but I struggle to tell anyone about it and it keeps talking about Kion and Rani. It can't be true Kion and I are together they're just friends. I know Kion he wouldn't do this to me. Watch I'll go to the forest right now and show myself they are just friends.