Chapter 3 Mistakes

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Moutain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox

Inside The Tree Of Life...

Y/N P.O.V
It was pretty boring lately, I still have to heal from the poison but Makini saids I'm doing well. The thing is it's getting lonely here, Queen Janna trains Makini, Ono and Anga fly around the Tree of Life so their not around, Bunga is apparently with another honey badger named Binga according to Beshte. Beshte walks around and sings with his new animal friends, and I haven't see Kion much, he's usually off with Nirmala healing and I get that I'm just not used to being this lonely. And Fuli is usually helping out the Night Pride who I barely see around too.

Makini walks in, "Oh, Hi Y/N!" Makini greeted grabbing the Bakora staff Queen Janna gave her. Y/N smiled seeing Makini, "Hi Makini could we talk?" Y/N asked eager for some company. Makini looked at Y/N, "Sorry Y/N, Queen Janna and I are doing more training" Makini cheered. Y/N frowned but then smiled, "If it makes you happy" Y/N commented. Makini smiled, "Thanks for understanding Y/N I'll see you later" Makini waved goodbye leaving to see Queen Janna. "Yeah see you later" Y/N sighed as she layed down her head preparing to sleep once again.

...

At the Mountain pass, Ora went flying into Makucha, "Ora!" Makucha scoffed, Ora rolled off. "Sorry Makucha" Ora hissed. "ORA! MAKUCHA! HELP CHULUUN TAKE OUT THE NIGHT PRIDE!!!" Mama Binturong shouted from her tree. They looked and Chuluun was dodging Surak's and Baliyo's attacks and Makucha and Ora were on their way to help. "I DON'T THINK SO!" Rani called running off the cliff tackling Makucha. Ora looked and smirked, "Don't worry Makucha I'll...." Ora was about to say until Fuli ran off as well and headbutted Ora away into Chuluun.

Mama Binturong saw the Night Pride line up together with Fuli and it was 5 to 3, "RETREAT!!" Mama Binturong called. Makucha, Ora, and Chuluun heard and turned around running away, "Another time Night Pride" Ora hissed before retreating. Rani looked in the distant at the Tree and growled seeing Mama Binturong, "You win this one Night Pride but we'll be back" Mama Binturong greeted climbing down and following Makucha, Ora, and Chuluun.

Rani turned to look at the Night Pride and Fuli, "Well done Night Pride and thanks for the assist Fuli" Rani thanked. Fuli noded, "No problem" Fuli assured, Fuli looked at the Night Pride, "You guys okay?" Fuli asked. "Fine just a little tired" Baliyo answered yawning, Nirmala smiled, "well we should probably head back" Nirmala suggested. "Good idea" Rani agrees as she leads everyone back to the Tree of Life.

On the opposite side, Mama Binturong and the others were together, "I thought you said that Y/N's death would impact them" Chuluun commented. Ora looked at Chuluun, "I thought so...I don't know why?" Ora hissed. Makucha scoffed, "Maybe your scorpion idea didnt work? I mean look they still fight strong" Makucha suggested. "SILENCE!" Mama Binturong shouted to stop their arguing, "Makucha is right" Mama Binturong agreed. Makucha looked confused and so did the others, "What I'm trying to say what if that venom failed and they found a way to help Y/N" Mama Binturong suggested. "Impossible!" Ora hissed, everyone looked at Ora, "Trust me I know this scorpion Y/N should be dead" Ora hissed explaining.