Chapter 19 Defeated

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Scar's paw smashed into Kion side launching him away, "COME ON KION!!! WHERE IS THE FIGHT?" Scar shouted evilly. Kion grunted as he was trying to get up, "Please Y/N snap out of it" Kion begged looking at Y/N. Scar's paw hit Kion across the face sending him into the ground, "KION!!!" Makini shouted seeing that.

Kion's leg was jolting with pain as he was struggling to get up, "I WANT TO SEE YOU DIE SLOWLY!!!" Scar yelled stabbing his claw into Kion's leg. "AHHHHH!!" Kion shouted loudly, "KION!!!" The Lion Guard called as they saw that. Rani looked at Fuli and saw someone was coming behind her, "FULI!!! BEHIND YOU!!!" Rani called, before Fuli could look the Lion representing speed headbutt Fuli sending her into a tree.

Rani looked around the battlefield and couldn't believe her eyes, "Ma..Ma..Makini" Rani called shaking. Makini ran to Rani and dropped her staff seeing what Rani saw, "How is that possible?" Makini asked. Scar smiled evilly as his guard stood by him, "So this is your so-called Lion Guard" Scar laughed looking around. Kion looked around and saw his entire Lion Guard down, Fuli was laying on a tree, Beshte smashed into part of the mountain, Ono was on the ground with one of his wings broken, and Bunga was laying on the ground groaning from pain.

Kion stood up and faced Y/N with tears, "I'm...I'm..Sorry" Kion cried as he was preparing to use the roar on Y/N. Scar looked up as he saw clouds forming, Scar head was hurting and he grunted, "KION!!!" Y/N called. Kion broke out of tears and smiled seeing Y/N, "Y/N" Kion called running to her. Rani squinted as she saw what was going on, "KION DON'T!!!" Rani screamed, Kion looked at Y/N in the face and saw her eyes were green. "You are such a fool Kion" Scar laughed evilly, above Scar clouds were forming in the sky. 

Kion eyes widened as he saw a Lion Guard symbol appear on Scar and his members but it was green and red. Scar roared and Kion got hit and launched into the sky, "KION!!!!" Everyone called as he went flying and thrown into a tree until he dropped and hit the ground. Rani sprinted over feeling pain jolt to her legs. "KION! KION! KION!" Rani shouted shaking Kion, everyone on the Lion Guard tried to get up but they were too hurt to move.

Scar laughed evilly, "Looks like the all-powerful Lion Guard is finally defeated" Scar explained evilly as his entire Guard and Xene and Shupavu stood with him.