Chapter 43 Defenders

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Raider, 

In the Pride Lands, Jasiri, Janja, Kovu, and Vitani were all at the watering hole drinking water after returning from a mission. "Wow, that's the sixth rockslide today" Kovu commented as he raised his head from the water. Jasiri was laying on the ground on her back, "Yeah, but at least no one got hurt" Jasiri added. Janja raised his head getting air, "Can we talk about something important?" Janja asked. Everyone looked at Janja currious, "What?" Vitani asked Janja as they were all interested.

"We need to come up with another name then Defenders" Janja stated cringing a little as he said the name. Everyone smirked, "Well, we're not going to be saving the Pride Lands forever, just until the Lion Guard returns home" Jasiri stated. 

"I don't know Jasiri, Janja has a point" Vitani mentioned,

Jasiri got up, "Well I'm fine with whatever just as long as it's not cringey" Jasiri commented as they all got together heading towards Pride Rock.

Vitani was beside Kovu, "I can't believe one of these days your going to be a king" Vitani commented. Kovu smiled at that and the others smiled as well, "Well when Simba and Nala step down Kiara and Kovu will be next to the throne" Jasiri explained. Before Kovu could get the next word someone was coming.

"PRIME MINISTER!!!" Mzingo shouted flying over to them, everyone turned around as Mzingo landed on the ground.

"Mzingo what's wrong?" Jasiri asked,

"Please not another rock slide" Janja wished,

Jasiri nudged Janja's shoulder and he looked up and smiled, "I mean if it is well handle it" Janja stated.

"The Zebras were running away from the Outlands but we were able to herd them back together" Mzingo explained.

"What's the problem then?" Kovu asked

Mzingo looked at Kovu, "We asked them why they ran and Thruston said they heard a loud thud and shouting in the Outlands and they" Mzingo was about to say.

"Panic and Run right?" Janja asked smirking

Mzingo smirked and nodded

Jasiri looked at the others, "Maybe we should take a look" Jasiri suggested, Vitani stood beside Jasiri. "I agree, some action" Vitani commented as everyone was in agreement and they turned to Mzingo. 

"Follow me, I'll lead you there" Mzingo stated as he flew into the air leading the Defenders to the Outlands.

...

Azaad and Anga were trying to move but they were still under Kenge's paralysis, "Stop trying before it wears off you'll be dead" Kenge stated seeing them trying to move. "What do you accomplish from doing this?" Azaad asked. Kenge laughed evilly and the skinks around him smirked evilly to Azaad's comments.

Kenged walked closer with his claw out close to Azaad's face, "With you two out of the way, you can't get help and Shuapvu will succeed" Kenge explained. Kenge looked at Anga, "I might eat you first" Kenge stated. "Wait several minutes and let me see you try" Anga called out, Kenge laughed and walked closer.

Kenge raised his claw up to Anga, "Any last words Falcon?" Kenge asked as Anga has her eyes closed. Kenge smirked, "I guess not" Kenge assumed as he was ready to kill, "DEFENDERS STRIKE!!!" Mzingo shouted. Kenge turned and Mzingo dived down and slammed into Kenge, the skinks looked behind them and saw Jasiri, Janja, Vitani, and Kovu hop off the hills and land near them.

Kenge rose up, "You think you can stop me, "Skinks attack" Kenge ordered but when he looked he saw them running away. "COWARDS!!!" Kenge shouted, Jasisi hoped on Kenge slamming his face to the ground and Janja hoped on Kenge back and they had him stuck. Jasiri leaned to Kenge's ear, "Word of advice, Skinks are resourceful for recon, but they are not fighters" Jasiri whispered as Kenge was pinned down.

Vitani and Kovu walked over Azaad and Anga, "Zira's clan" Anga stated, 

"Not anymore" Mzingo called landing down near Azaad and Anga,

Kovu looked at them, "Long story short, evil mother used me to get close to Simba, I fell in love with his daughter, made me good, brother died, got scared by my own mother, got banished by the Pridelanders and they kicked me out via song, then Kiara and I song a love song, and by the end, we stopped Zira and Simba from fighting saying we should be one and Zira caused her own end and Simba took her Pride as his own" Kovu quickly explained the whole plot of Lion King 2.

Anga and Azaad blinked and looked at each other, "Well that's an interesting" Anga commented, Kovu smiled. "Yeah that's why they made a movie about it" Kovu stated, everyone paused pretending to not hear what Kovu just said. Jasiri went to Mzingo, "Find Rafiki and tell him we need cure for Kenge venom. Mzingo nodded and flew up into the sky.

Jasiri looked at Anga and Azaad, "Anga why have you returned? and Who's this?" Jasiri asked, Anga looked at Jasiri. "Another long story" Anga stated, Jasiri sat down, "Well Rafiki and Mzingo will be a while so let's hear it" Jasiri stated as everyone took a seat looking at Anga and Azaad. "This is Azaad, friend, ally, and we've come here for your help at the Tree of Life" Anga started.

"For what?" Kovu asked

"Scar has returned" Anga revealed to them

They all looked at Anga in shock hearing that, "That's not the worse of it all" Anga stated as she started to tell the whole story since when they left the Pride Lands.