Chapter 15 Purpose

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Rani and Makini eyes widened in complete shock hearing that, "SCAR!" Rani exclaimed as she contiued to block Y/N's attacks against her. Makini panicked as she saw Y/N attacking Rani, "DON'T HURT HER RANI!!!" Makini called. "TRYING!!!" Rani grunted shouting back to Makini, Makini looked around, "Where are the others?" Makini asked herself fearing they wouldn't be here in time.

In the trees, Shupavu and Xene dropped down heading to the shrine that was formed after Y/N activated it. "Where are we going?" Xene asked following Shupavu, Shupavu looked at Xene, "I'm going to show you why Scar wanted us to use this shrine" Shupavu explained as they went inside.

...

"LION GUARD! NIGHT PRIDE! WE HAVE TO HURRY!!!" Kion shouted leading the way to the bright green light they all saw in the sky. Bunga ran and looked to Beshte, "hat do you think it is Big B?" Bunga asked. Beshte looked at Bunga, "Not sure little B, but it doesn't look good" Beshte stated as they all contiued to run.

"Don't worry I'm on the way" Kion told himself running ahead, but as Kion ran he heard laughter and he was tackled. The Lion Guard and Night Pride stopped in their tracks as they saw Mama Binturong, Chuluun, Ora, and Makucha who was on top of Kion.

"Makucha!" Kion growled, "Ah Kion where do you think you're going?" Makucha asked evilly, but before Makucha could attack he heard a call ad he backed up as Ullu and Anga dived down getting Makucha off of Kion.

Surak stood forward, "Baliyo and Nirmala let's do this" Surak announced taking a battle stance. Kion saw the green light getting bigger, "Anga! can you help Surak and the Night Pride" Kion called asking? Anga noded as she dived to attack and the Night Pride attacked. Kion looked at the Lion Guard, "COME ON!!!" Kion shouted. Ullu lead the way as they followed her to find out what was going on.

...

Inside the Shrine there was a big ritual circle glowing green and Xene looked confused, "What the hell is this?" Xene hissed. Shupavu smiled evilly, "Victory" Shupavu answered as Xene looked at her in utter confusion. "Xene would you like to know why Scar wanted Y/N alive and why come here" Shupavu stated.

Xene noded eager to know the true purpose of all this, Y/N  was the perfect host to activate the Shrine and with the shrine Scar, you, me, Mama Binturong and her team we will finally win" Shupavu explained. Xene was even more confused, "How is the Shrine going to help us?" Xene asked. Shupavu laughed evilly, "Xene the shrine will help us becuase it will resurrect" Shupavu revealed.

"WHO!" Xene yelled eager to know...

"The Shrine will bring back....."

To Be Contiued...

Sorry for the short chapter thy will be longer next week...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR MORE OR LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW I POST ONE UPDATE EVERY....

MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY,