Chapter 42 Scar's Gambit

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Askari, Raider, Powell

Scar's Lion Guard stood strong as all the animals were on the ground in pain and defeat and Scar was still fighting both Bailyo and Surak. Scar looked at his Lion Guard, "I got them, get to the Tree" Scar ordered. Scar's Lion Guard nodded and they ran back to the Tree to try and get to the Lion Guard.

"Oh No" Bunga called standing on Beshte head looking through the crack, "What is it Bunga?" Makini asked sounding scared. Bunga hoped off and looked at the group, "Scar's Lion Guard are coming this way" Bunga explained. Fuli looked at Nirmlala and she shook her head seeing Kion was still asleep. "What do we do?" Makini asked, Fuli got up, "Everyone ready, once they get through we need to protect Kion no matter what" Fuli ordered.

Rani stood with Fuli and everyone got in positions ready for when the Scar's Lion Guard break through.

...

Kion looked away as he saw himself go flying from Scar's roar, "Why are you showing me this Kopa?" Kion asked. Kopa looked at Kion, "You brought us here" Kopa stated, Kion turned to look at Kopa in shock. "I told you, I'm not scared of him" Kion stated, "Then Why are we here Kion?" Kopa asked. 

"I don't know, you're the one who's suppose to give me the wisdom here" Kion stated but Kion saw Kopa roll his eyes.

"Typical not knowing what your doing" Kopa stated looking annoyed,

"What's that suppose to mean?" Kion replied bitterly hearing what Kopa said,

"You're weak Kion, you're suppose to be the leader of the Lion Guard the defenders of the Circle of Life" Kopa explained.

"I KNOW ALL THIS ALREADY!!!" Kion shouted annoyed of this pointless conversation,

"IF YOU KNEW THIS THEN SCAR WOULDNT BE BACK!!! Y/N WOULD STILL BE HERE!!! YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE!!! BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW!!!" Kopa shouted in Kion's face.

"STOP IT!!! SCAR WAS STRONG!!! YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!!!" Kion shouted back at Kopa,

"YOUR BLIND LOVE IS GOING TO GET PEOPLE KILLED!!!" Kopa shouted,

"I-I-I-I-I" Kion stuttered backing down as green smoke was coming around them but Kopa kept going forward.

"YOU WEAK, PATHETIC, GOOD FOR NOTHING, LION!!!!" Kopa yelled as his eyes were glowing red and a Scar was on Kopa's face. Kion eyes opened and he fell back in fear shaking his head, "Kopa, stop" Kion begged. Kopa laughed evilly, "I'm not Kopa, Looks like I got to this one too Kion" Scar stated as Kopa slowly grew into Scar.

Kion fell back and he ran away but he saw Y/N go flying into a tree, "Y/N!!!" Kion shouted, Kion eyes widened in shock as he saw all his friends on the ground bleeding out. A tear fell out of Kion's eye as something grabbed his leg. It was the corspe of Y/N, "YOU FAILED ME KION!!!" Y/N shouted. Kion shook his head and he saw all his dead friends crawling him all saying the same thing. "YOU FAILED!!!" They all shouted.

Mufasa and Janna Spirits looked around seeing Darkness and Kopa came flying out of the Sky and Mufasa ran and caught Kopa. Kopa looked around seeing the Darkness spread while they stood on a small patch of light. 

"What's going on?" Kopa asked, Janna helped Kopa up, "Zira's Attack and Scar's corruption" Janna answered. Kopa looked at Mufasa, "Kion was the beacon of light here, Scar is getting rid of the light" Mufasa explained.

"That's impossible, Light cannot exist without Dakrness and Darkness cannot exist without Light" Kopa stated.

"You are right but if it continues at the current rate, Light will be surprised for the next decade and Scar will win" Mufasa explained. Kopa got up, "What are you doing Kopa?" Mufasa asked, Kopa turned to look at Mufasa. "I need to help Kion, I'm not leaving my brother again" Kopa stated running into the darkness. "KOPA WAIT!!!!" Mufasa and Janna shouted as Kopa ran into the Darkness.

Kion looked up and Y/N slashed at him over and over and over again, "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Y/N shouted as she slashed over and over to kill Kion.

Meanwhile in the real world...

Scar slashed his claw striking Bailyo and Bailyo went flying into a rock and he hit the ground out cold. Surak saw that and growled at Scar, "You'll pay for that" Surak growled lunging forward to strike Scar. Scar smiled evilly and caught Surak's attack, "You already lost" Scar whispered evilly slashing at Surak knocking him down. Scar grabbed Surak by the throat and Surak was gasping for air. Scar smiled evilly and threw Surak away at Bailyo and Scar laughed evilly as he saw the Tree of Life resistance defeated.

Scar closed his eyes to check on Zira progress and when he got there he saw dead animals that tried to stop her. Zira smiled seeing Scar, "My Love we are closing on Raider and Kion's location" Zira explained. Scar nuzzled Zira and they both laughed evilly, "Finally, after all this time, I will be win" Scar cheered as Scar had control of both fields.