Chapter 59 I Got Friends On The Other Side

One Hyena was on top of Kion as another was pinning his paws to the ground making it difficult to break free from the hold. "KOPA! KOPA!" Kion shouted seeing a pile of hyenas on Kopa trying to take them down. Another Hyena ran over and forced Kion's mouth closed so he couldn't use the roar to send them flying. Kion got distracted for a moment and he looked at the symbols on the gateway. The Angel wings and Blue Jay symbol started to glow lightly.

"What's happening?" One of the Hyena questioned,

"Uhhhhh Boss!" One of the Hyena's shouted,

 When Kion looked towards Kopa there was a small blue light shining trying to break free as the pile of hyenas tried to stack even more. Suddenly an explosion of blue light imploded and the hyenas on top of Kopa all went flying away from the gateway. Kion was sent back a little as he dug his claws into the ground as the hyenas that were pinning him were sent flying. The remaining hyenas started to look scared as Kopa stood there with his guardian mark glowing and with a roar blue light shined. The hyenas suddenly could feel light spreading and it pushed them away. This unknown force continued to push them all the way out of the shrine and back to the backlands.

Kopa started to exhale as he looked at his mark that stopped glowing and he smiled a little, "Thank you...old friend." Kion quickly ran over, "Kopa what was that?!" Kopa turned to look at Kion as he rubbed his head, "To be honest not quite sure but....I think Raider helped me out there." Kion paused for a moment looking at the gateway seeing all those symbols and when Kopa mark stopped glowing so did the Blue Jay symbol. Kopa looked up, "What do these symbols mean." Kion eyes widened, "Y/N!" Kion bolted towards the cave running to get to where Y/N went quickly.

Zira vision was getting worst but her emotion of pure anger and rage was keeping her standing as she kept trying to make Y/N flinch but it wasn't working. "YOU THINK YOU'RE S STRONG! YOU'RE TOO LATE! SCAR IS GOING TO KILL THEM! AND YOU WILL BE TOO LATE!" Zira roared loudly at Y/N. Y/N stood as she listened and she looked at Zira trying to not let it get to her, "No. They are strong and we will stop him...I know it!" Y/N replied.

"I'm not perfect...and I know it now.." Y/N started,

"And that's ok...my friends dont want me around because I'm perfect...I'm far from it. I attacked Kion for Janja. I fought outlanders, I survived a venomous scorpion...was I scared from it....did your darkness and scar's nightmares scare me....without a doubt...but..I've realized something else. No matter all that, I will go home. I will see them again. I will see my friends again!" Zira body shook in pure resentment as she lunged for Y/N impulsively. Y/N looked forward as she inhaled as she heard the voices of her parents and lion guard again. Zira raised her claw and when she sliced down it stopped as Y/N caught her paw. Y/N pushed her off and Zira backed away and before she could yell her eyes widened as Y/N headbutt her into the wall and Zira yelped as blood dripped more as she fell. Y/N looked down at Zira, "Zira...its over...your too weak to stand..."

"FINISH IT THEN! END IT!" Zira roared at her as she coughed blood and her head lowered onto the ground. Y/N turned around and started to walk away, "I'm no murderer. Not like you or Scar. I'll let you go on your terms. Here in the Spirit world....alone. I will go to my friends and feel wanted. You...will die here...alone by yourself." Y/N walked away as Zira vision was losing it as she could barely see Y/N and Zira could feel herself losing too much, "D-amn..y..y..you...Y/N...damn...y-you." Zira's head fully hit the ground as her paw hit the ground and her eyes shut.

Y/N started running to get back to Kion and Kopa, "I need to get to them quickly and tell them what those symbols mean. I know how we can end this. I way to-" Kion and Y/N bumped into each other causing them both to roll as Kion was on top of her and their noses were touching. Y/N eyes fluttered and when she could see clearly she blushed lightly as Kion nuzzled her in relief, "Y/N! Your-"