Chapter 12 Light the way

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Shupavu was at the front crawling as Xene followed, "Why would the Tree of Life lead us to its own destruction?" Xene asked. "Think Xene, when there is light, darkness is not far behind the Tree of Life will hold the answers we seek" Shupavu explained.

"What about the Night Pride? or the Lion Guard?" Xene questioned, Shupavu smiled evilly. "Don't worry as we speak Mama Binturong is launching another attack on them so we have some time before they return to the tree" Shupavu explained.

As they crawled they were outside the Tree of Life, "Xene, keep a lookout while I look for the clue" Shupavu instructed. Xene looked at Shupavu, "How do I alarm you?"Xene asked, "Just come find me" Shupavu replied walking inside the Tree of Life.

...

Rani and Makini were still looking in the snowy tundras looking for Y/N, "After we find Y/N we should tell Kion" Rani suggested. "What if he gets mad that I lost her?" Makini asked worried, Rani looked at Makini.

"Relax Makini what happened could have happened to any of us all that matters is that we find her" Rani reassured. Makini smiled, "Thanks your majesty" Makini thanked, "Makini remember you can just call me Rani" Rani explained. "Sure thing....Queen Rani" Makini replied, Rani smiled and they contiued walking to find Y/N

...

Xene laid on a branch waiting for news so they can find this shrine, "Oh yeah Xene go with the Skink...fun they said...won't be boring they said...now look I'm sitting in a tree doing absolutely nothing" Xene told himself.

Inside the Tree of Life, Shupavu was in the back area with all the paintings and she was looking, "There must be some clue that tells me where I can find the Shrine" Shupavu thought. "Let the light reveal the darkness and let the darkness reveal the Shrine," Shupavu thought.

Several Minutes Later.....

Xene crawled in, "I hope you found it becuase I saw the Night Pride on the way back" Xene warned. Shupavu shook her head, "SERIOUSLY!!" Xene snapped, "It's harder than it looks scorpion" Shupavu scoffed.

As Shupavu scoffed and looked away she saw something, "Wait hold on" Shupavu said walking away. Xene rolled his eyes following quickly, Shupavu and Xene approached this one painting the sun was hitting the painting due to the small hole in the ceiling.  Shupavu smiled evilly and looked at Xene, "Let the light reveal the darkness" Shupavu said.

Xene looked at the painting and saw the snowy tundra with a black symbol that was tiny, "and let the darkness reveal the shrine" Xene finished as they smiled evilly. Before the Night Pride entered Shupavu and Xene fled heading to the snowy tundra to find the shrine.

Next Time...

What will happen at this shrine of the fallen?

Where is and what is Y/N doing?

Will Rani Find out the Truth?

Find out next time...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR MORE OR LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW I POST ONE UPDATE EVERY....

MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY,