Chapter 31 The Spirit World

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

The Hyenas got up and saw something bright near the cliffs, "RUN!!! IT'S HIM!!!" The Leader shouted. Before they could run another roar came from the Lion launching the Hyenas away from Kion and far away until they were out of sight.  A blue jay landed on the rock Kion hit and looked down seeing Kion with his eyes closed.

The blue Jay looked at the hill seeing the Lion running over, "Master he looks hurt" The Blue Jay stated. "Raider what did I say about calling me Master" The Lion reminded, Raider looked at the Lion. "Sorry Askari" Raider apologize, Askari smirked and put his paw on Raider's head, "Don't worry my friend" Askari stated as he looked at Kion.

"Askari it's back" Raider stated sounding Scared, Askari looked and saw trees decaying and darkness coming close to them. Askari stood in front and clouds were forming above him and Askari roared and the roar hit the darkness causing it to fade away. In the next few seconds, the darkness was retracting and the light was returning. "What was that Askari?" Raider asked, Askari looked at Raider. "Scar" Askari answered as Askari walked over to Kion, "Raider I'll pick him up, lead the way back" Askari ordered.

Raider flew up, "As you wish Askari" Raider replied leading the way as Kion was on the back of Askari.

Kion P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw I was on someone I looked around and I was in shocked seeing what was around me.

"Glad you're awake Kion you took a few nasty hits" Askari stated, Kion tried to move but something was giving him a feeling of calm. "You can relax Kion we're the same in a way" Askari stated. Kion looked and knew who it was, "Askari?" Kion questioned in amazement and shock. Askari smirked, "Yes Kion it's me, Akari leader of the first Lion Guard" Askari introduced. Kion looked around, "I know you have many questions and I will explain slowly, with the help of my friends here" Askari stated.

Kion looked and saw a Blue Jay fly in the sky, "Hello Kion of the Lion Guard, I'm Raider" Raider introduced. Kion smiled, "Nice to meet you but you can call me Kion" Kion stated making a frown after remembering when he and Y/N met for the first time.

Kion looked around seeing the Pride Lands, "Where am I? Why couldn't I hit those hyenas? and Why was everything dying and getting darker?" Kion questioned. Raider flew above, "Welcome to the Spirit World Kion" Raider greeted. "SPRIT WORLD!!!" Kion shouted, as Kion shouted birds from the Trees flew away in fear.

"Sorry" Kion apologized, "It's ok, it is your first time here anyway" Raider stated, "It's not good if you are here" Askari stated. "Why?" Kion asked, "If your here it means two things, you're either dead, or your spirit is lost" Askari stated. Kion frowned and Askari could feel it, "Something troubles you Kion" Askari stated.

"Yes Askari, I'm...I'm..." Kion stuttered, "You're broken" Askari stated, Kion paused and let out a tear. "It's okay to cry Kion, we all have something to cry about and when we do it's best we let it out inside of letting it bubble up and stay inside" Askari stated. Raider landed on Kion's shoulder, "Don't worry Kion, we'll help you" Raider suggested, Kion wiped his eye and smiled, "Thank you" Kion thanked.

Askari stopped, "We won't just help find your spirit Kion" Askari stated, Kion and Raider looked at Askari. "I saw that darkness before it's the work of Scar and his darkness it's tampering with the balance and it needs to be put to an end" Askari stated. "How?" Kion asked, "The Power of the Roar" Askari answered as he continued to walk.