Chapter 44 The Journey

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Raider, 

"Then we planned on getting help, so we came back to the Pride Lands" Anga finished explaing what has happened and what is going on in the Pride Lands. The Defenders were all surprised hearing the whole story from Y/N, Scar's return, and the potential fall of the Tree of Life. 

"We need to leave now and save them, Y/N needs our help" Janja was the first to speak and he sounded firece and determine. Jasiri put her paw on Janja's to reassure him, "How long would it take us to travel there?" Vitani asked.

Azaad looked at Vitani, "It won't take as long as the Lion Guard, we know a shortcut but once we are healed we will need to leave quickly. Who knows how much times the others have before Scar and his guard take over." Azaad looked up and saw Mizingo return and Rafiki was riding Kiara as they arrived.

Kovu smiled and Kiara smiled as Rafiki walked over and started to treat the venom on Anga and Azaad. "Welcome back to the Pride Lands" Rafiki spoke as he was treating them Azaad and Anga thanked Rafiki and then they looked at Kiara who was ready to speak.

"Why are you guys here?" Kiara asked, Kovu smirked as he was ready to explain what is happening.

"Well to quickly explained what had happened in a 44 Chapter Wattpad story, The Lion Guard left to find the Tree of Life, Y/N was poisoned on the way but the Posion lead to the corruption and return of Scar via Shrine of Ressurection. Kion is healed but the Lion Guard and Night Pride struggle because Scar and his guard are strong and they need our help. That's why Anga and Azaad came here to get help so we can go to the Tree of Life and save them" Kovu explained everything and everyone looked at each other blinking from the explanation.

Azaad and Anga could feel they could move again and Rafiki stood up, "I will return to Pride Rock to inform King Simba of what has occurred. In the meantime you should get the Outlanders and leave to help in the fight" Rafiki explained. Jasiri looked at Mzingo and Mzingo nodded, "I'll gather the Outlanders" Mzingo offered flying up to find the Jackals, Hyenas, and Crocodiles.

Kiara looked at Rafiki, "So I can go with them?" Kiara asked, Rafiki smirked, "I will tell your father you should go help your brother. I wish you luck all of you, do your best and help our Lion Guard" Rafiki stated before walking away to head back to the Pride Rock. Jasiri looked at the group, "Let's go to the Outlands, by the time we get there all of our forces will be ready and we can head to the Tree of Life."

They started walking and Azaad looked at Anga, "Will we be too late?" Azaad asked. Anga turned to looked at Azaad, "Let's not think about that, all that matters is we got the help. We just need to get them there quickly." Anga flew up into the sky as they were all on the way to the Outlands.

...

When they arrived all the outlanders stood and Mzingo looked at the Defenders, "I already told them all about the current situation and their all in" Mzingo explained. Jasiri looked at them and smiled, "What are we waiting for?" Rei Rei asked.

"Yeah, we have some Lion Guard hide to save" Kiburi spoke as his float was ready to travel, Kiara looked at the Outlanders. "Thank you guys" Kiara thanked as Jasiri looked at them too, "All right,let's go" Jasiri stated.

Vitani turned and looked at Azaad and Anga, "Lead the way," Anga smirked and she flew upwards leading the way and everyone followed Anga.

Meanwhile on Pride Rock, Simba, Nala, and Rafiki watched seeing the Defenders and the Outlanders leave. "Return Safely, and bring Scar to an end.....again....," Simba watched until the Defenders and Outlanders we're out of sight.

Meanwhile in the Spirit World,

Raider stood at the final door, "Come on Kion hurry up" Raider was wishing as he could hear fighting down the cave. Raider heard a weird sound and he looked up seeing a white aura, "What in the Spirit World" Raider saw Kopa drop out of it.

Kopa rubbed his head and saw Raider, "You're Kopa," Kopa looked around and saw the tunnel, "Kion is in there right?" Kopa asked. "Yes....but," Raider eyes widened seeing Kopa just dived into the tunnel disappearing.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!! THERE CAN BE LOTS OF DARKNESS IN THERE!!!" Raider shouted feeling the cave shaking. "Well, Zira is already marching over so how do I want to go out, Killed by a Dead Lioness, or killed by Scar's darkness through the tunnel." Raider was thinking about his options. Raider had an idea, "Well, I choose the longest one from death" Raider thought proceeding to go after Kopa jumping through the tunnel.