Chapter 36 Attack In The Sprit World

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Askari, Raider, Powell

Askari and Raider were outside the cave, "Askari look" Raider pointed out pointing towards the cave. Askari looked and saw an owl fly out and land on a rock beside Raider and Askari, "Powell, how did he do?" Askari asked. Powell looked at Askari, "He just entered the first tunnel it's all up to Kion now"  Powell informed. Raider looked at Powell, "Do you think he can do it?" Raider asked.

Askari and Raider looked at Powell, "Honestly, I'm doubtful, not to be judgemental but ever since he came here he seems out of it, he doesn't seem like the leader of the Lion Guard" Powell answered. Raider was surprised and Askari looked towards the cave, "you may be correct Powell" Askari commented.

Raider and Powell looked surprised by Askari's comment, "But, Kion and his Lion Guard are extremely different from all the past Lion Guards" Askari stated. "And that is?" Powell asked, "In the past Lions were chosen and they spent time to be a team, but Kion's Guard is different, they were born as a team, born as a unit, born to be the best Lion Guard" Askari explained.

Before they could say another word they saw green mist coming their way and howling of hyena's. "W-What's that?" Raider asked sounding scared, Powell and Askari stood ready to fight, "It seems their here to stop Kion" Powell stated. "How did they find us?" Raider asked, "The Cave of Wisdom is the only cave here, Scar must have sent them here" Askari informed.

"Why?" Raider asked standing with them, "Scar knows the roar is the only thing that can defeat him, and he knows Kion's true roar can withstand the power of Scar's roar" Askari replied. "So destroying the cave will trap Kion and his spirit will be lost forever and Scar would win" Powell added. Raider and Powell flew up and Askari used the roar and cleared some of the smoke and an army of hyenas could be seen.

"DESTROY THE CAVE!!!" The Hyena's howled charging, Raider and Powell were above Aksari, "Defend the cave at all costs" Askari ordered as he shot another roar. Powell flew up and dived down pecking at Hyenas and Raider followed. Powell flew up and opened his wings and one of his feathers came off like a projectile and attacked a hyena.

Raider flew all the way up and saw more hyenas coming, "ASKARI! POWELL! THERE ARE TOO MANY IT'S A WHOLE BATTALION!!!" Raider shouted. Powell flew up and shot more of his feathers. Askari looked up at Raider after using the roar, "We have to protect the cave at all costs no matter what" Askari ordered. Askari, Powell, and Raider charged towards the army in order to defend the cave.