Chapter 38 Battles Across The Lands

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Askari, Raider, Powell 

Scar's Lion Guard charged to attack the Night Pride and the animals that we're willing to fight with the Night Pride to take down Scar. "Scar they're not backing down still" The keenest told Scar as both sides were close to attacking. Scar looked at the keenest, "Show them no mercy, they will regret going against me, so they will pay up with their lives" Scar explained.

Suddently, both sides attacked and Surak and Scar clashed, "Surrender now and I can make your death quick" Scar growled. Surak smirked, "Never, we will continue to defend our home to our dying breath" Surak stated. "I can arrange that" Scar replied as they continued to clash at each other trying to overpower the other. Bailyo was fighting the strongest, Varya was chasing after the Fastest and the other animals worked together to fight the bravest and keenest.

Inside the Tree of Life,  "What's that sound?" Makini asked, "I'll take a look" Bunga volunteered as he ran to Beshte and leaped on top of Beshte and peaked outside through a hole. "What do you see?" Fuli asked Bunga. "Whoa, they're fighting" Bunga answered, Fuli looked at everyone then back at Bunga. "What do you mean they're fighting?" Rani asked, Bunga continued to look outside. "The Night Pride and the animals are fighting Y/N and the evil guard" Bunga explained, "That's not Y/N, Bunga" Beshte told Bunga. "I know but it looks like her, I mean it is her body" Bunga replied. 

"Who's winning?" Makini asked, Bunga took a look, "Hard to tell Makini both sides are still on their feet but It's hard to tell" Bunga answered. "Can they even win?" Makini asked, "That's not the intention" Ono commented. Everyone looked at Ono, "What do you mean Ono?" Makini asked. "Maybe Surak knows they can't beat them, maybe they're trying to give us more time" Ono explained. 

Nirmala turned to look at Kion, "Let's hope Kion gets out of the sprit world soon because we're going to need his help now or never" Nirmala explained. Fuli realized something, "Wait Bunga is Azaad and Anga out there?" Fuli asked. Bunga turned to look at the hole, "Nope, well from here I can't see them" Bunga explained. "I hope their not hurt" Makini feared, Fuli looked at Makini, "Don't worry Makini, I'm sure they're fine" Fuli reassured. Even though in the back of her head she had some doubt and fear on where they could be.

...

Anga flew above and they were almost in the backlands, "Wish we know about this path earlier" Anga told herself as they were getting close to the backhands. "Don't worry we're almost there" Azaad called to Anga. Anga flew closer to Azaad, "So do you know who we can ask for help?" Azaad asked. Anga looked at Azaad, "The Lion Guard has some good friends who can give us a fighting chance" Anga explained.

Azaad looked at Anga, "Do you think we can make it back in time?" Azaad asked, Anga looked down at Azaad. "Surak and the Night Pride will do their best to buy time, as long as we don't get any interruptions we'll be fine" Anga explained. Azaad and Anga continued their way so they could help as soon as possible. But as they ran a skink saw them run by, the Skink smirked evilly and called down to another Skink. "Go to the Outlands and warn Kenge" The Skink explained, the Skink nodded and crawled away.

"Don't worry Shupavu, I promised we would watch over everything while you're gone" The Skink told himself.

...

A hyena went flying as Askari used the roar on more hyena's, Rider spun and talked hyena's away. Powell continued to dive bomb and shoot out his wings attacking, "RETREAT!!!!" The leader called as all the hyenas retreated. Askari, Rider, and Powell all met up out of breath, "They...just...ran" Rider explained. "They'll be back" Askari replied as they all were catching their breath.

Before anyone said another word a big light shot out of the cave into the sky, "What is going on?" Rider asked. Powell smirked, "Will you look at that, Kion activated the first light" Powell explained. "First" Rider questioned, Powell looked at Rider, "Basically, Kion has three challenges, three lessons to learn, for him to master the roar, everytime a lesson is found a light is activated" Powell explained.

"With every light it makes the fog move back" Powell added, they all looked and saw the green fog moved back. "So the more light" Rider stated, "less fog" Powell commented, Askari looked out into the distance. "Get ready my friends" Askari called, they looked and saw Hyena's coming back. "Looks like their back for round 2" Powell commented. The three of them took their stances and we're ready to fight.

...

Kion opened his eyes and the light disappeared and he was somewhere different, "Where am I now?" Kion asked himself looking around. Kion stopped as he heard the sound of the roar, Kion ran to where he was hearing it. Kion looked around and saw the environment being destroyed, "oh no" Kion told himself. Kion looked and knew where and when he was, "This is when I lost control of the roar and hurt my friends" Kion told himself. Kion realized this was the day when he was never going to use the roar again. "What's my lesson here?" Kion asked as he saw crocodiles go flying in the sky and the ground was splitting apart.

"Crazy how powerful the roar can be" Someone said, Kion turned around and saw Queen Janna, Kion smiled. "Glad I can talk to you Queen Janna" Kion commented, Queen Janna smiled, "Likewise Kion, but you can refer me as Janna here" Janna stated. Kion agreed but looked confused, "What't the lesson here?" Kion asked. "Follow me Kion, you need to revisit the past to understand" Janna explained. Kion followed Janna into a bright light and they both vanished as the light faded away.