Chapter 10 The Shrine

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Moutain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Kion P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks after Y/N's nightmare and countless times I've tried to speak to Y/N about it but she either won't talk about it, ignores it, changes the subject, or tells me little details. Makini and Nirmala tell me I should be patient and I agree. For Y/N to share this with me I have to be patient and wait until Y/N is ready. Makini and Nirmala have helped Y/N heal she is no longer insecure or scared but she still remains hesitant and I wish I knew why.

Kion saw Y/N was still sleeping and as he looked around the Tree of Life and he saw Ullu flew in giving Nirmala a certain flower. Before Ullu flew away Kion called her over and she looked at Kion, "What's up Kion?" Ullu asked curious, why Kion called her over. "How are things with the Lion Guard and Night Pride?" Kion asked.

"Well the Night Pride are returning to their sleeping spot while Rani deals with some errands in the forest and the Lion Guard went to fetch some resources for Makini" Ullu explained to Kion. Kion listened as Ullu explained, "Thanks Ullu" Kion thanked, Ullu noded, "No problem...how's Y/N?" Ullu asked.

Both Kion and Ullu looked at Y/N, "I don't know much Ullu but it's scaring me" Kion explained briefly. "Has she had any more nightmares?" Ullu asked, Kion looked back at Ullu, "No but we still have a small idea what the first nightmare was about" Kion explained. Ullu put her wing on Kion shoulder, "Well I have to head back to my post but good luck Kion and if you need anything just ask" Ullu explained flying up and away towards the mountain pass.

...

Meanwhile with the Villains were resting except for Mama Binturong and Shupavu, "Where is Xene?" Mama Binturong asked curiously. Shupavu looked at Mama Binturong, "Well Xene is watching over Kion and Y/N at the Tree of Life" Shupavu explained. Mama Binturong looked away then back a Shupavu, "For how long, you and Xene have been planning things without telling me I thought I was the leader here" Mama Binturong went on.

"You still are the leader Xene and I are still discussing finding it" Shupavu explained, "Find what?" Mama Binturong asked. Shupavu looked at Mama Binturong, "It's complicated but let's just say there may be something that could turn the tide of the battle between us and The Lion Guard and Night Pride" Shupavu revealed.

Mama Binturong's eyes widened, "What would that be?" Mama Binturong asked intrigued by what Shpuavu revealed.  "You do know the tale of Scar?" Shupavu asked, "The Lion that killed his own brother and framed the son but was defeated when the cub grew up and now Simba leads the Pride Lands" Mama Binturong recalled remembering the tale. 

"Correct Xene and I have come here for more than just Y/N and Kion" Shupavu instructed, Mama Binturong contiued to listen as Shupavu spoke. "Before Scar and his outlanders attacked he told me a message he told me to seek past the backlands and find the shrine of the fallen" Shupavu explained.

"Shrine of the fallen?" Mama Binturong questioned, "I can't go in full detail but if we can find it we could level the entire population of the Tree of Life and take it over" Shupavu explained. Mama Binturong rubbed her hands, "I love the sound of that, but keep me updated at all times" Mama Binturong ordered. "As you wish" Shupavu replied crawling away heading back to the Tree of Life.

...

At the top of a high hill, Xene and Shupavu were looking around the landscape around the Tree of Life. "Where would we find this shrine?" Xene asked Shupavu, "I don't know" Shupavu replied looking. "How big is it?" Xene asked, "I don't know okay Xene" Shupavu exclaimed. Xene looked at Shupavu, "How are we suppose to find it then?" Xene asked. "Before we left the Pride Lands Scar said to find the Shrine it ould be located near the Tree of Life" Shupavu explained.

Shupavu looked away and looked at Xene, "Ho are things at the Tree of Life with Kion and Y/N?" Shupavu asked. Xene smiled evilly, "Not much, Y/N hasn't talked about t much and Kion stays there while everyone else is scattered outside the Tree" Xene explained. "How long until Kion loses his love?" Shupavu asked.

"Sooner than he thinks" Xene smiled sinisterly, Shupavu and Xene started to laugh evilly waiting for the sun to rise as another day starts. 

Sorry for the short chapter longer chapters will be coming back

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR MORE OR LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW I POST ONE UPDATE EVERY....

MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY,SUNDAY