Chapter 8 Visions

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Moutain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

"What do you mean Darkness?" Fuli asked, Kion looed at Fuli, "Usually when I nuzzle Y/N it's warm and you can feel the love...but just now she felt cold and like she didnt mean it" Kion explained. "Maybe she is having a bad day" Bunga suggested, "I don't know about that one Bunga" Beshte commented. Kion laid down beside Y/N concerned, before anyone said anything else Ullu flew nearby. "LION GUARD!" Ullu hooted calling them, Fuli looked up, "What is it Ullu?" Fuli asked.

"Queen Rani needs your help at the mountain pass the predator are attacking again" Ullu explained. Kion looked at Fuli, "Fuli lead the others and go, I'll watch Y/N" Kion ordered, Fuli noded and she quickly ran and behind her the Lion Guard and Ullu followed. Kion put his paw stroking Y/N hoping she was ok.

...

Around Y/N it was dark and she felt cold, "Cold?" A voice asked. Y/N turned to see who and where that voice came from. "Who's there?" Y/N asked, but it was quiet again and she was confused and scared. Suddenly, in front of Y/N, she felt dizzy and the next thing she knew it she was in the Tree of Life. Y/N ribbed her head feeling dizzy but when she put her paw away it was covered in blood and she backed up in fear but fell back.

Y/N P.O.V

What is happening to me first a voice, finding out Rani and Kion have a thing, now darkness and feeling constant cold. I was in the Tree of Life and my claws looked bloody but it was dark.

"AHHHHH!!!" Makini screamed, Y/N ran over to see what happened and her eyes widened as Makini was beside a dead Rani. Y/N looked at the stab and scratch marks and then her claws, "No...No...I didnt" Y/N told herself in disbelief and shock. Makini turned and fell back seeing Y/N, "NO!! PLEASE!! Y/N!!!!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!" Makini screamed. Y/N backed up, "No Makini it wasn't me...It wasn't..." Y/N tried to tell her. "RANI!!!" Baliyo cried running to her sister and behind him, the Night Pride and Lion Guard were here and they were horrified by what they saw.

Y/N looked up and saw everyone gave looks of shock and grief, "MURDERER!" Surak growled, "NEVER SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU HERE!!!"Baliyo growled, "I can't believe this" Nirmala commented, "Big B tell me I'm dreaming," Bunga told Beshte, "Sorry Little B but I don't think so" Beshte explained, "Y/N how could you?" Fuli asked completely shocked. Y/N looked and saw Kion shed a tear seeing Y/N, "Kion please believe me it wasn't me" Y/N begged. When Y/N grabbed Kion's paw he shook it off and hit Y/N down. "I CANT LOVE A KILLER!!!" Kion shouted, Y/N looked at everyone and she started crying wanting to wake up from this.

"Kion what's the call?" Anga asked, "Chase Y/N out of here" Kion ordered looking down. The Lion Guard and Night Pride growled ready to attack and Y/N ran away crying heading for the mountain pass. As she ran she saw a shadowy figure beside her, "What's wrong Y/N?" The same voice asked. "STOP!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" Y/N yelled. "Nothing you did this" The Voice explained disappearing. Y/N fell down the hill and when she hit the bottom the side of her head was bleeding.

As she got up she saw at the top of the cliff the entire Night Pride and Lion Guard looked at her with disapproving looks. In the sky, Y/N's eyes widened and she teared when she saw Queen Janna, Mufasa, and her parents shaking their heads in shocks seeing what she has done. Y/N shook her head and covered her ears yelling asking to end this horrid nightmare.

...

Ullu flew down and saw Y/N was moving crazy and Kion was trying to wake her up, "Y/N! WAKE UP! IT'S A NIGHTMARE!" Kion shouted shaking Y/N. Kion saw Ullu, "ULLU! GET NIRMALA HERE NOW!!!" Kion yelled. Ullu noded and flew quickly to the Tree of Life, Kion held his tears back as he contiued to try and wake Y/N.

Above Kion Shupavu and Xene looked at each other smiling evilly, "Looks like the Venom has reached phase two" Xene revealed. Shupavu smiled evilly, "One more to go" She snickered sinisterly. 

...

Out of nowhere Y/N jumped from Kion and she stood breathing heavily, "Y/N calm down" Kion reassured but she couldn't. "I DIDNT DO IT KION!!! IM NOT A KILLER!!! IT WASNT ME!!!" Y/N yelled to Kion with tears. Kion ran to Y/N and hugged her and instantly she dropped feeling relieved and she cried on Kion. "Y/N It was just a nightmare" Kion reassured stroking her back trying to make her feel better. Y/N contiued to cry and Kion held tears as he was scared seeing Y/N like this. "I'm here Y/N...I always will" Kion whispered as she held Kion tightly contiuing to cry until she cried herself to sleep. Kion placed her down carefully and laid beside her and nuzzled her. "What is happening to you Y/N?" Kion asked himself.

Shupavu and Xene looked at each other, "Come on let's head back to Mama Binturong and plan our next move" Xene suggested. "As you wish" Shupavu commented following Xene and together they crawled away from the scene and left.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR MORE OR LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW I POST ONE UPDATE EVERY....

MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY,SUNDAY