Chapter 30 Lost

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Rani sat at the front looking at the entrance hearing the loud banging and Makini walked over sitting beside Rani. "Rani are you okay?" Makini asked, Rani turned and looked at Makini, "Yes, of course I'm okay, we're just locked in my home that is being attacked by dead outsiders that were brought back to life and as we speak they are trying to break in, I don't know where the rest of the Night Pride is, Kion hasn't woken up, and I don't know if we are going to die, so yes I am okay" Rani ranted.

Makini backed away and Rani noticed and she got up, "I'm sorry Makini, I'm just..." Rani was about to say. "Scared" Makini finished, Rani looked at Makini, "It's ok Rani, I'm scared too" Makini commented as she hugged Rani. Rani shed a tear as Makini comforted her. Fuli looked at Nirmala, "How's Kion?" Fuli asked.

Nirmala looked at Fuli, "His Physical injuries are healed but I fear we have a bigger problem" Nirmala commented. Everyone looked at Nirmala, "What do you mean Nirmala?" Rani asked, Nirmala sighed, "When I was healing him I could feel something is missing" Nirmala stated. "What?" Fuli asked, "His Spirit" Nirmala answered, everyone looked at Nirmala in shock. "What do you mean his spirit is gone he's right there" Bunga explained as he was shaking Kion.

Fuli grabbed Bunga, "Bunga! stop" Fuli scolded, Bunga landed on the ground and Nirmala looked at Bunga. "What I'm saying is recently Kion has been tested mentally and spiritually, after what Scar did it didn't just hurt him but it hurt him spiritually" Nirmala explained. "How do we help him?" Rani asked.

"Only Kion can help himself, this is a journey only he can go through as the leader of the Lion Guard" Nirmala explained. "How long could that take?" Bunga asked, Nirmala looked at Kion, "That is up to Kion, but be warned if he fails he will die" Nirmala revealed. "WHAT!!!" Everyone shouted, "If his spirit never makes it back he will be lost forever" Nirmala explained. Everyone looked at Kion as Nirmala explained everything.

Rani looked at the front entrance, "I'm not just scared for us and Kion's safety, but I'm scared our greatest enemy is time" Rani commented as they all looked at the entrance hearing loud sounds.

...

Kion was on the ground and his eyes were opening slowly, "Where...am I?" Kion asked himself as he got up feeling pain all over his body. Kion put his paw on his head trying to remember and his head flashed a memory of Y/N attacking him and he fell down. "Y/N!!" Kion screamed as a tear fell out of his eye.  "How the mighty have fallen" A Voice whispered, Kion got up and growled to the darkness. 

Kion saw six hyenas come out and Kion backed away seeing them, "Look what we got here" One of the Hyenas commented. "Can we eat him boss?" The Hyena asked, "Shut up, I want my prey to fear us before we eat him" The Boss stated. "GET BACK!!!" Kion shouted, Kion slashed his claw but it went through the Hyena. Kion backed away in fear seeing that, the Hyena's laughed evilly as they got closed to Kion and started hitting him and he felt it.

Kion was thrown to the ground as the Hyena's kicked, punched, and bit him and all Kion could do was scream and he couldn't fight back. "I'm sorry, Dad, Mom, Y/N I failed you...I failed everyone, I failed them all, the Pride Lands, The Tree Of Life, The Lion Guard, and The Night Pride" Kion cried as they kept attacking him.

Kion looked around and saw the environment was decaying and darkness was coming closer to him, "I guess this is the end" Kion whispered. Kion closed his eyes with tears and then he heard a loud sound. It was a lion roar and the Hyena's went flying and Kion vision was blurry and he saw someone he couldn't believe. But Kion eyes shut as he was bleeding and just like that everything went black.