1- Bewildered at First Sight

A gorgeous man with groggy appearance and messy hair woke up at the piercing sunlight touching his face. The curtains of the glass windows were open, revealing the unruly, though elegant room inside.

On the room's sophisticated floor were scattered clothings.

The raven-haired man winced and massaged his forehead as he felt the heaviness and ache in his head.

'Where am I?" Jungkook wondered and slowly scanned the room. For a moment he had forgotten the previous event of last night.

Then he remembered he is in a prestigious, five-star resort. His close friends had hosted, again, a loud belated birthday party for him.

As he was looking around, he felt a movement beside him and was suddenly taken aback by a blond-haired, fair and slim-bodied young looking man who was also slowly getting up from the bed, wiping his still sleep-laden eyes.

"Who the hell are you?! What the fuck are you doing on my bed?!", Jungkook exclaimed, dark eyes squinting at the smaller man who immediately became alert at the angry voice.

Jimin suddenly became aware of the present, unfamiliar surroundings, fear and wariness creeping in.

"W..what...? w.where am I..?" he asked stummering in confusion. He looked around, checked himself and realized that he was naked under the sheets.

"W.w..why..am I..?" he started to tremble as he thought carelessly what could've possibly happened.

"W..what.. did y..you...do to me?" Jimin asked with panic in his voice. Tears building up in his eyes.

He noticed that the other man was also shirtless, 'so he was probably totally naked under the sheets too.' he thought panicking.

Then, his eyes widened in surprised as soon as he realized who the person with the angry voice and furious expression was.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one asking that question?" Jungkook smirked sarcastically.

" W..what?. I w.wouldn't do anything to you.. I would never... I don't.. do this kind of thing..." Jimin tearily denied.

Jungkook stared at the blond man incredulously.

In his opinion this petite man is just another of those devious, sly people who will do anything to get their greedy claws on him, thirsting for his money or fame or whatever they want for their own benefit.

'How many times more will I have to unfortunately meet and tolerate these kind of people taking advantage of any situation.' Jungkook thought.

'Pity, he does look captivating even with his disshiveled state.'

'Aish! crocodile tears. Tsk! Tsk! His acting is pretty convincing' He further thought.

Then annoyingly he blurted, "Oh come on! Just give me a break! Put on your damned clothes and get your filt..fu.... Oh hell!" Jungkook swore under his breath and sighed. He noticed the vulnerable looking face of the younger guy.

He finds himself unable to curse or say demeaning words at the man beside him, when upon looking at him more thoroughly, the young man was seemingly looking more fragile and delicate.