63- Chasing The Runaway Pt2.

The sun is high, the atmosphere warm and breezy, when Jungkook, Hobi and the other friends reached their far-flung destination.

It was already midday, two hours before noon.

So they reached the house on foot because their cars have to be parked at a certain distance from Jimin's grandparents' home. (They are Jimin's grandparents on his biological father side.)

When they arrived, the elderly grandparents immediately recognized Hobi and were very excited to welcome him and his companions.

"We're so happy that you visited us again Hobi-ya and you brought your friends with you. It's nice to see Jimin-ah's friends."

"It's been so long, isn't it haraboeji? But it's as if you and halmeoni didn't age at all."

"Ah we are grateful we're still fit as a fiddle. The village folks here eat healthy and take in good, clean air. We get plenty of good exercise and proper sleep too. I can't say the same about you big city people."

"I couldn't agree more harabeoji." Hobi chuckled.

"So what are the names of these beautiful youngsters with you Hobiya? You say they are our dear Jimina's friends? So, who're Taehyung and Jin? Jimin mentions them all the time."

And Hobi introduced Tae and Jin then Suga and Namjoon. They all bowed respectfully to greet the elderlies. Hobi left out Jungkook for last.

"Ah! Then what about this very handsome young man who seemed to have had been in a brawl just recently?" The grandpa asked curiously as he indirectly noted out the noticeable black and blue marks, little swollen brow, the burst lip and tiny patch on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook made himself look confident although he was nervous as he is meeting with Jimin's dear ones, who were clearly wise and dignified despite their being humble rural folks and he needed to make a good impression.

"Good morning harabeoji, halmeoni. I am Jeon Jungkook, Jiminie's fiancé. I am very honored to meet you." Then he bowed in-front of them, bending down fully on his knees with his hands on the ground.

The grandparents were momentarily surprised but immediately remembered that Jimin invited them to his wedding, sending them an elegant invitation through mail and also calling them up through their outdated phones.

"Ah yes, Jungkook. Indeed. Indeed. Such a respectable looking young man. But we hope you are alright." The grandfather said referring to the bruised face. "Oh well, we were doubtful at first thinking there was a misunderstanding or mistake of some sorts but afterwards when Jimin called us, we were so delighted. Our little Jiminah is all grown up and getting married. And he sounded very happy. As a matter of fact, our things were packed up and ready to go for our travel in a few days time."

"I apologize that I was not able to meet you sooner and invite you in person."

"But you are here now and Jimin... why did you not go together? And why did you have to make this long journey now when your wedding is fast approaching?" .

"And Jimin-ah appeared to not be in high spirits when he arrived. He looked very gloomy." The grandma contemplated with a frown.

An extreme disquietness crossed Jungkook's face. "Harabeoji, halmoeni, I apologize if I cannot explain for now as I badly need to see and talk to Jimin immediately. Please tell me where I can find him."

The grandparents looked at each other and silently conceded. The grandfather answered, "He said he'll go visit his parent's grave. He went there as soon as he arrived. He's been gone a while, already more than two hours ago. I advised him to come back before lunch."