42- Friendly Talk, Sad Story, Warm Hand

Jin and Jimin were accomodated together in the big guest room as they decided that it's safer to stay put in the Jeon's mansion overnight on a very bad weather. Jimin called his stepfather who was happily consenting and his Hobi hyung who also agreed helplessly but more reassured when he learned Jin was there.

The room had already been fitted up with all the necessary things needed by the guests even new sleepwears and underclothings.

It was just a quarter pass nine but the two friends were already lying on their bed comfortably after freshening up with a warm shower and worn comfortable pajamas, warm under a soft duvet.

"I only went with Namjoon because he wouldn't return to me my LP vinyl which is a limited edition unless I take it myself. Such a cunning jerk! What was I even thinking playing the fool once again. But I surely am glad you were here, Jimin-ah."

"I am not sure, Jin-ie but I feel Namjoon may be sincere with his feelings for you. I see how he looks and behaves with you. And you heard what Jungkook said, he had followed you here even if he had to discontinue his studies in Switzerland."

Jin scoffed. "Ha! It can be anybody. How should I know if it was me Jungkook was referring to and not some other chick or boy Namjoon liked."

Jimin met his friend's eyes with one brow up showing how incredulous he thinks of Jin's statement. "He is trying to get you back, isn't he? Don't tell me he is pursuing someone else he loves at the same time chasing after you everyday?"

"Do you trust Jungkook, Jimin-ah? Do you know him enough to trust his words?"

Jimin couldn't answer that immediately. Are the cousins trying to play them? Sometimes he feels Jungkook is sincere and sometimes he feels cautious trusting him. "I-I may not trust him fully yet because I didn't know him long enough but I think he was being honest when he said that, Jin-ah. And didn't Namjoon hyung explain to you what happened? What was his explanation?"

"H-he said the bet wasn't what I thought it was" and Jin told Jimin the story Namjoon told him.

"Well, it sounded plausible. Maybe he is telling the truth. If he was trying to play you, he wouldn't give so much effort to ask for your forgiveness and chase you everyday. If he really didn't love you and cared for you, he will just let you be and just forget it as he already won the bet, right."

"I don't know what to think... B-but I feel I am s-starting to cave in."

"I will be here for you whatever you decide, Jin-ie luvz"

So the friends said goodnight to each other and made themselves comfortable in their preferred sleeping position. Jimin side lay facing away from Jin, and Jin is lying straight on his back, looking at the ceiling, both having their own thoughts and worries about their situations and about the men they love until they both fell asleep.

***************************

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night finding he was alone on the bed. He looked at the time. It's still one in the morning. Wherever did Jin go?

Couldn't find his way to sleep again, Jimin decided to go out the room and try to see where Jin is.

He walked the wide corridors and saw an open lit room, like another living room area and he heard soft voices. He took a peep and saw Jin and Namjoon cozily sitting side by side on a swing hanging sofa/chair in the balcony of that room, talking, with cups on hands and Jin was draped with some kind of fluffy soft blanket. Jin was laughing softly at something Namjoon said.

Jimin smiled. Happy that his friend seemed happy and reconciled with his lover so he left them undisturbed.

He felt his stomach grumble. 'I ate too early and now I feel a little bit hungry again. Maybe there's something in the fridge I could munch on or maybe a glass of milk will do.'