40- An Angel On His Bed

"J-Jimin.." Jungkook murmured the younger's name as if he let out the name that was whispered by his heart and engraved in his heart.

He can't take his eyes off the blond male beside him. He can't describe the feeling that has sprung forth so suddenly in that moment, that he just realized, he has been keeping inside him since the first moment he met Jimin.

It's not the same as his past relationships before- temporary lust, temporary desire, intimacies that have no meaning. He didn't care, didn't miss them, didn't wish for them to be with him at all times, didn't crave for their presence.

He didn't care about their happiness, didn't care if they like him or love him or hate him, didn't care much about their feelings. He didn't feel jealous or possessive of them.

He didn't think about them in almost every minute of the day, everyday, every passing hour, he didn't feel the longing.

He didn't think and feel and wish that they are meant to be together, that he is the one for them and they are the ones for him. He didn't see a future with them, he didn't want a future with  any of them.

He didn't want to fight for any of them, he didn't feel the need to fight to have them, to want to be better,  to be the better man for them.

But with Jimin he feels everything what he didn't feel for the persons he dated or had affairs in the past.

'I love him,' whispered his mind.

'I love you, Jimin.' Jungkook wants to say but he can't seem to utter another word.

Jungkook didn't realize that his face and body was sliding closer to Jimin's until they were just a few inches away. He can see clearly the crystal-like sparkles of Jimin's hazel-colored irises, how beautiful, how mesmerizing while the younger's eyes slightly widened.  And his gaze flowed down to Jimin's naturally pinkish, luscious lips that are slightly gaping. He swallowed, his adam's apple curled visibly in his throat. He wants to feel those soft lips on his, he wants to feel his smooth skin on him, he wants to touch him, kiss him...he wants.. he wants...

Then a growling sound that came from Jimin's stomach resonated over the silence. Jimin touched his tummy, his cheeks flushed apple red, her nose crinkled in slight grimace, "S-Sorry."

"You're hungry." Jungkook smiled at Jimin's cuteness.

'I wasn't able to finish my snack back at the cafe. E-Excuse my stomach." Jimin apologized, looking so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault, I didn't let you finish your food. Can you stay here for a little while, Jimin? I was planning for us to have dinner here and I was thinking of cooking for you, well, with the assistance of our chef. I will leave you for a while. I will ask someone to bring you something to snack on while I prepare an early dinner for us, okay?"

"O-Okay." Jimin shyly replied.

"Feel free to look around. You are very welcome to look into my private abode... just you though. Then later on I can show you around the house after dinner... Oh! by the way, here's your phone, you can call your brother. I'll be fast.. Just relax here, okay?"

Jungkook continues on, seemingly not wanting to go but he wants to do something for Jimin and he feels he needs some space or else he might just grab Jimin in uncontrollable urge to kiss and make out with him, probably without his consent again. That will be another disaster.

After Jungkook left, Jimin called Hobi and told him that he is at the Jeon's. Hobi became a little worried but he was fast to assure his big brother that he is all right and there is nothing to worry about. He told him that Jungkook went to fetch him from the university and invited him for dinner at their house of which he decided to accept. He assured Hobi that he was there by his own free will and he thinks that they are reconciling. Hobi felt relieved and is happy to notice that his younger brother sounded cheerful.