25- Insincere Apology To A kind Guy

After the interesting highlight of the party, the kiss between the beautiful engaged couple, and the guests appeared fully satisfied, clapping and muttering congratulations, filling the hall with bouyant vibes, Jungkook lead Jimin to the center space where some pairs dance to the live soulful music.

Jimin simply yielded, hoping that the night will soon come to an end because the night now has become exhausting with too much mixed emotions for him to take.

He was becoming too conscious of the nearness and touch of Jungkook after the somehow pleasurable kiss they shared. His senses becoming more sensitive, awareness gushing through him like water flowing in a river, the scent and feel of Jungkook now causing his heart to beat erratically not with nervous fear but with something else, although still nervous but it's with something excitingly nice.

It bothers him a lot.

Because he knew he has to stop feeling this way towards the other, still wishing, wishing so hard that Jungkook would.. 'what?' His mind questioned. 'Would love me, like me..' because he still likes Jungkook despite the taller male hurting him and harshly telling him he didn't care for him. He knew he is setting himself for another large rugged cut deep in center of his core. 'What a fool! Stupid! Stupid!' He tells himself.

He has to stop liking him or he will die of a heartbreak. All these different emotions: hurt, disappointment, disillusionment, again infatuation, want and hope, flooding him in one night like he is fighting a losing battle.

They stood there face to face. Jimin was like floating, his mind in a daze, when Jungkook took his left hand and made it cling to his right shoulder, "hold me like this", and pulling the smaller male closer by wrapping his one arm around his slender waist and his left hand holding Jimin's delightfully small, soft, right hand.

With this, their bodies connected. Jimin gasped and his breath tries to catch up with his chaotic heart almost exploding in his chest. He wanted so much to pull himself away and at the same time wanting to stay like that in Jungkook's arms.

They danced slow and fittingly with an old romantic song sang lived by a soulful singer.

(A/N note: Please open and listen to the youtube music video I inserted/downloaded ⬆️. That's the song they danced to. It would be so nice to imagine them dancing to the song haha. 😊😁. I changed the original song in my original update cuz I heard this song and I thought it's amazing and fits right for them. ❤️)

Jimin can't meet Jungkook's eyes, so he shyly looked down at his chest, while Jungkook can't seem to stop staring at Jimin, his eyes tracing every delicate and beautiful feature of the younger's face, the blonde male's beauty taking his breath away and causing his chest to be bombarded by the quivering, wild thumping of his heart. The song accentuating his feelings.