27- Valid Wedding Talks

"Aren't you cold?" Jungkook asked while he stood up, took off his suit jacket and wrapped it over Jimin's shoulders whose top is now just a good-quality designer's but somewhat thin round-necked mid-sleeved shirt without the matching designer's blazer.

Jimin again was taken aback by Jungkook's unexpected thoughtful gesture. He slightly gaped and awkwardly thanked Jungkook, clutching the coat on both sides in a nervous manner, looking down at his lap.

He had made an effort to get food for him earlier and now he offered him his coat, Jimin mused, 'What is Jungkook's intention this time? He makes me really confused. He will be cruel, then act nice, then treat me coldly and harshly again the next, then nice again, making me feel soft towards him. Is he really trying to play with my feelings? This time I will be very cautious. I will stay firm. I will not be swayed by any of his small sweet gestures.'

"You should wear it. You'll be warmer." Jungkook advised in a tender voice and helped Jimin wear his jacket which was really big for Jimin's size.

Jungkook gave Jimin an attentive once over and thought how adorable and delicate Jimin is, looking so small, drowning in his big suit jacket. His paw hands peeking so cutely. He wanted to scoop him in his arms and cuddle him for life.

Sensing Jungkook's regardful eyes on him, his hands unconsciously fidgets at the garment's lower flap.

"The party's almost over. I think it's okay for me to go home now." Jimin suggested.

Then he saw Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park and Hoseok together walking towards them. All apparently were in high spirits as the event was successful and they also had interesting conversation earlier, talking a lot about business and future ventures.

Mr. Park seems the most elated. He is grinning from ear to ear, eyes lighting up with obvious, selfish triumph.

Hoseok was happy for his stepbrother. It looked like Jungkook is really into Jimin. Their public show of affection after the announcement was a giveaway. He did notice how Jungkook can't seem to take his eyes off his younger brother, and the adoration or infatuation in his eyes is crystal clear. He just hopes it will turn into love, when he learns more about Jimin and they would become closer, but for now, it is enough.

"So how are you two? The night was more successful than what we've anticipated. I think most of the guests were delighted with the news and they are quite accepting. I think the guests adore Jimin too. Who won't be?" The senior Jeon beamed.

"Jimin always has this endearing quality in him. My brother is quite charming." Hoseok chimed in with pride in his smile.

Jimin blushed, and he turned redder when he thought Jungkook softly murmured, "Yes, he is indeed."

"The night's event is excellent owing it all to you, Mr. Chairman. Now, the next important step to take is to decide when will be the wedding date." Mr. Park put in. "It shouldn't take too long, right? They should be wed as soon as possible. A long engagement isn't necessary in their case."

"Oh, yes, yes of course. But I am a little bit traditional. I believe we need to consult someone, like a Shaman, that could choose us a lucky date based on their birth dates and birth signs." Mr. Jeon chuckled. "I am somewhat an old fool for that."