20- Fighting Against Feelings 2

In the morning of that day,  Jungkook was in the office, in the best mood ever. He doesn't really understand why he felt all sunny and optimistic. Probably because he had a wonderful dream, a beautiful dream with Jimin in it. He is also looking forward with excitement for the upcoming occasion later that night. He is planning to get home early and prepare for the night's event.

"Jungkook, a man wants to see you and show you some information he obtained about Jimin. He was the one I hired, remember." Gyu- Ri, his secretary said.

"What? I didn't ask you to do that. No, just send him away. I told you I don't need it. Just give him the money and tell him his job is done. Next time Gyu-ri, don't precede my decisions especially in regard to Jimin." Jungkook said, irritation evident in his voice and face.

"B-but Jungkook, I- I believe you have to see what he has obtained. Then if you find they are unneccessary and insignificant, then we can terminate the job. There is no harm in finding out what he knew. You don't know maybe he had good infos about Jimin and you can use it to your advantage in wooing him." Gyu ri defended.

"Wh-What woo him?" Jungkook suddenly blushed. "Who ever told you I have intentions of wooing him? T-That's absurd, Gyu- ri. He is already going to be my husband why do I need to woo him or court him or whatever?" But Jungkook decided to see what the man has to show after he considered the last reason told by Gyu-ri. He wants information about what Jimin likes, what are the things that interest him and maybe he can give it to him as surprise gifts. He can imagine Jimin's delighted smile.

It was a bad decision, as what Jungkook had found out were nothing agreeable. He was presented photos of Jimin in physical intimacy with his friends- hugging, cuddling, and kissing (well not in the mouth at least),  his friend buying him luxury branded clothes. These were not really incriminating or even implicating a truthful evidence of wrongdoing by Jimin. Infact, these things are all very normal seen in close friendship and brotherly, platonic affection, Jungkook thought to.himself, but still all these made him extremely pissed and begin to suspect again. All the photos make him lean towards believing the rumors he heard.

The next information made Jungkook's hands tremble and his emotion a chaotic, violent mess. He felt like choking, finding it hard to breathe in a very bad way, his heart being squeezed like an orange. He looked at Jin clearly naked with only a blanket covering his lower body, who was surely with Jimin in that apartment, who was in another room waiting for him, as evidenced by the video recording. The voice that was certainly Jimin's "Hurry up Love. I can't wait any longer!" "Ok, ok coming!Gosh so demanding." Jin replied back.

The papers crumpled under Jungkook's clenching, furious hand.

Jin is surely Jimin's lover. Jimin is sleeping around with his so-called friend, when he is already engage to him! Jungkook fumed in his thoughts. The older knows theirs is not a real engagement or relationship, but still...  Jungkook's eyes turned glacial, his brows met in an angry frown, his jaws tightened menacingly.

"Ah Mr. Jeon Jungkook, I- I also uncovered something  about Jimin's scholarship. I am not sure if this is useful or of any significance and I am still trying to get all the information. A-ah it seems Jimin's education is being financed privately by your family."

"What's so unusual about that? Our company has been giving scholarships to a lot of aspiring and excellent students."

"Y-Yes of course. It's just odd that, well,  I have a reason to believe there is something else here entirely. I-It's just a feeling I have when I heard about rumors of Jimin having a very wealthy b-benefactor. I found out.. your father.. personally finances Jimin's education in the guise of a funded scholarship by your company."