32- A Blushing Friend With A Secret

Taehyung is checking out the different Jessi branded clothes. He is deciding what to mix and match to create the perfect, fashionable style to be worn by the models in the photoshoot for the designer's ad campaign of her classic streetwear designs. He is assisting the main professional stylist who is his close family relative. It's a good learning experience for him as a student in fashion design, to learn how to style and accessorize is a must. That's why he is there working in the photoshoot and he, at the same time, had given Jimin the opportunity to get an hourly pay part time job as an extra hand.

While shuffling through the clothes on the rack, Taehyung takes furtive, short glances at a good-looking man who was doing something with his camera sitting on a chair a little distance from him. His eyes sparkling with admiration.

"Taehyungie! Where should I place these things? Someone told me to carry this box and bring it here." Jimin suddenly appeared beside him. Taehyung was startled and immediately looked away from the camera guy. The box was a little heavy and Jimin dropped them in a table with a thud. "Whew! Sorry." Jimin wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Why did they let you carry that alone and there are trolleys for that! Haish! Really Jiminie, I don't know why I even help you get these menial job. I would feel guilty later if you'll get back pains like I helped cause it. Let me see. Ah it's for the set decorators. They are over there. But come here first. There is someone I want you to see." Taehyung said grinning mischievously.

Jimin moved his face closer to Tae. "Look who is here.. behind you, 4oclock." Tae wiggled his brows.

Jimin turned around to see Min Yoongi, his long time crush, very much preoccupied with his camera.

Jimin was pleased to see him there but he realized the feeling of exhilaration and thrill that he used to feel when he sees Yoongi is now missing. There is now someone else who is occupying his thoughts regularly, like in every minute of every hour, like that person is already living rent free in his mind. No matter what he does, trying to shoo him away, he comes uninvited in his thoughts. Jungkook has now replaced Yoongi in his heart and mind. Even more than what he felt for Yoongi because this is the first time he ever felt so strongly for a guy before when he barely even knew him and been with him only a few times and to think in those few times the guy had been mostly harsh to him and hurted him. Even now, when he is looking at Yoongi, Jungkook came to his thoughts. He doesn't understand why he feels this way towards Jungkook. Why him? It's just unreasonable and unexplainable.

Jimin has tried very hard to avoid Jungkook. It took a lot of his willpower. And at the end somehow he just feels unsatisfied and incomplete and there's a nagging voice in his head saying he'd done something wrong. For two days he haven't seen or talked to him and he finds himself missing Jungkook. But he has to stay firm in his resolve not to turn soft for him.

Jimin looked at Tae suspiciously. "Do you know he is gong to be here?"

"No. Of course not. He seems to be working with the photographers. Assistant, maybe, trainee. What a small world. Oh Jimin-ah, this is such a fated moment. You now can have the long awaited time with him. Why don't you approach him right now? While he is all alone there."

"Tae, you know I am getting married. It's not as if I can still hope to have something with him or date him."

"Jimin-ah, your marriage would be fake. Don't you think it's worth a try to see if Yoongi has feelings for you and maybe if he knew your situation, we will see what he would do. You've liked him for a long time and I really have a feeling that he is harboring the same feelings for you."

Then they both glanced at their subject just to catch him looking at them and swiftly averting his gaze.

"Oh my God! See he looked your way. He is so shy. I am sure he likes you too Jimin-ah." Tae mumbled excitedly."Go. Come-on Jiminie, approach him." Encourages Tae.