19- Fighting Against Feelings 1

Jimin doesn't know what to do, he felt shy and out of place now that Jungkook left him and Namjoon Hyung also went away in a hurry.

He tried to scan through the people around. There were some groups of people who were chatting animatedly, most were seriously conversing and a few sweet pairs were dancing to the mellow music by live musicians and a singer with a wonderful voice.

where is his Hobi hyung? He is fighting against his shyness and the pain of Jungkook's chilly reception. He is trying to stop his tears.

"Jimin-ah." Muttered a familiar friendly voice beside him.

"Oh! Jinie! You are here! You didn't tell me you're family's invited."

"I didn't know Jimin-ah, not until the last minute. You can't imagine my excitement when my parents told me they were invited to this party and I immediately just squirmed my way to go with them."

"I'm so glad you are here Jinie." Jimin said, sounding relieved. Jimin wined his arm around Jin's arm.

"Don't be nervous, everything will be fine and you look so fine, if I may add.. but you were talking to that tall guy a while ago. I can't believe you are on talking terms."

"Who? Namjoon Hyung? His name is Kim Namjoon. He is Jungkook's first cousin."

"I know his name. I just think his name doesn't deserve to roll down my tongue. Oh no! He is Jungkook's cousin, could it be they would share the same trait? Ugh despicable man. Stay away from him, for yours and my sake please. He is not a good person." Jin said rolling his eyes upward and a disgusted sneer.

"But why? I really like Namjoon hyung. He is really nice. I feel he is a genuine person. What did he do? How did you know him?"

"It's a long story that I don't even want to retell nor remember, please. Someday maybe I will tell you but right now, I advise you, don't be fooled by that evil man's charisma." Jin replied.

Jimin just looked at him doubtfully but he has to take Jin's words for it.

"Could it be that Tae's family is invited also?" Jimin wondered. "It would be nice if Tae will be here too."

"His parents have been out of the country since last week, remember, so probably they were not given an invitation. So, where's Jungkook? And when will the big announcement come?

"I.. I don't know...H..he went somewhere to discuss some business with his secretary."
Jimin tried to look for Jungkook, turning his neck scanning the place.

He saw him talking closely with the female secretary, too close, he wondered if they were still talking business. Then he saw her whispered something in Jungkook's ear and he nodded smiling.

Jimin felt like there was a knife slicing his heart, it feels sore and it's bleeding. How he wished Jungkook will smile at him like that again. 'Are they a couple? The girl is quite attractive and elegant and looks really smart. Compared to her, he doesn't stand a chance.' Jimin's confidence and optimism plummeted.

"Oh during this party? He is such a workaholic... come on, what to do, let's just dance." Jin pulled Jimin's arms which is still entwined with his and lead him to the dance floor where some older people were also dancing discreetly. He playfully danced with the lively rumba ballroom music in the background.

Jimin was laughing softly with Jin's show of whimsical dance. He was amazed how Jin isn't embarrassed at all.

Then Jin make him twirl around, lifting his hand over his head. He can't help but giggle in embarrasment but he somehow let Jin control him and he cooperated.