54- Silver Lining In The Dark Clouds

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING: just some leftover crumbs from the last chap.. 😋 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

After the younger had reached his own pinnacle of pleasure, Jungkook continued to thrust inside Jimin, chasing his own orgasm.

His hands had already moved to Jimin's hips, their powerful grip almost hurting and bruising the soft skin.

Jimin's hands were also strongly holding on to the older's hands on his hips while his parted legs are cradled over Jungkook's shoulders.

Jimin's body was folded over flexibly while Jungkook rocked both their bodies and the bed.

"Ah! Ah!" The younger still arches his back and neck at the continuous stimulation of Jungkook's driving force, his eyes were closed, brows crinkled with the over-sensation, his semi-parted mouth eliciting sexy moans.

Jimin's ravished, wild expression and the unconscious sound he is making, ignites Jungkook's excitement in the highest level together with the feel of the younger's wall contracting around his length. He also feels himself growing more, his member tensing even further with his every fast and deeper thrust inside the younger.

Jungkook's jaw is clenching, as he grunts at the intense sensation in his cock, pulse beating frantically, his breathing rugged until his jaw dropped and made an elongated o-shape at his convulsing completion.

He groaned in euphoric rapture, around the same time his wet warmth filled Jimin's tight walls.

After a few seconds, he lowered his partner's legs  to each side of his body and leaned down, still keeping his length buried deep inside the younger.

He kissed Jimin passionately but he avoided putting his full weight on the smaller.

They gradually stopped kssing and Jungkook took out his member from him,  flopped himself on the bed beside Jimin.

They both sighed in satisfaction.

              End of smut
              🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐
           ****************

Jungkook's face radiated a blissful satisfied smile while Jimin holds his own chest and closing his mouth with the back of his hand trying to clear his dazed senses and normalize his heavy breathing.

A few more seconds and their heartbeats and breathing became calmer. Jungkook turned to face Jimin.

He caressed his young lover's hair, talking to him softly as if soothing the smaller from his physical discomfort after their  passionate love making.

"Hmmm are you alright, Love? Was I too rough?" Jungkook asked very tenderly with his soft, worried doe eyes.

Jimin gazed back at his man shyly. "N-No, you're wonderful. And I'm ok." Then blushing, he lowered his eyes, feeling more self-conscious.

"J-Just a little sore. My back's painful and well my, you know..."  He hid his face on Jungkook's lateral chest with an embarrassed smile.

Jungkook touched the small of the back of Jimin. "Here? does it pain you here?"

"Y-Yes." The smaller answered bashfully and wrinkled his nose.

Jungkook kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you."

He started to mildly massage Jimin's lower back. Jimin somehow felt a soothing sensation in his tensed muscles, he moaned in the relaxing touch.

"It's not your fault. Of course it can't be help. Thank you for being so patient and gentle with me. I-It felt so amazing. You are amazing. I didn't expect it will feel like that." Jimin was blushing hard and although shy as he is, he still wanted to tell Jungkook how happy he was with him. He didn't regret anything.