44- How To Undo A Bad First Kiss-Part 2

It's a long shot, Jungkook knew, if he confesses his feelings to Jimin at that moment because he has not proven his sincerity to him. All he did was hurt him somehow and how will the younger love him back when having experienced only mostly hurtful treatment from him? Perhaps he should not expect to hear a desirable reply from Jimin. Maybe he doesn't need to ask him yet to return his feelings but to just simply be honest with what he feels towards the younger. So he finally voiced out, "I-I am very much i-in-love with you, Jimin."

Jungkook noticed Jimin's disbelief in his gaping mouth and wide-eyed expression.

"I am in-love with you." He spoke again and this time he didn't stammer. He said it so smoothly , as certainly as how he feels inside, as tenderly and as deeply, while he gazed at Jimin's eyes with the same sincerity and profound depth of the love he keeps for him.

"I know we've known each other for only a short time. A-And maybe you think it is too sudden. I, myself can't believe it's possible. But I am certain of what I feel for you. Besides l-love, they say, isn't based on time period, doesn't have a right time. It just happens. I've dated before with some very beautiful people too and some have good, admirable personalities too b-but never have I felt this way towards them. The feelings I have for you is much deeper, too far and different from anything I've ever felt, never have I felt like this with anyone before, it's just with you."

Jimin couldn't look away as he listens to the continuous sweet declaration of the older, thinking in the back of his mind, if the moment is real. Is he dreaming right now? He wants to pinch himself or pinch Jungkook's cheek to feel if he is real but he couldn't even move. It's like he was hypnotized. And he also couldn't speak. Can Jungkook hear the scream of his heart , though, as it beats like a drum playing rock and roll? Jimin anxiously wondered.

"I believe it's my first time to feel this way, to be deeply in-love and I.. I didn't know how to handle it, that I failed to show it to you properly. It sounds as if I am making excuses, b-but I don't have other reasons other than I was also inexperience with this kind of emotion. Love is something new to me, makes me act topsy turvy. I was jealous and possessive, confused and regretful, anxious and frustrated, dreaming and hoping, longing and....desiring."

The older male stepped closer, his face nearer, his gaze becoming more intense in every muttered phrase, his soft, sweet voice becoming deeper and huskier.

Jimin should be stepping back but his feet is glued to the floors. His trunk slightly leaning backwards with his face raised up as if wanting to back away but couldn't resist to meet Jungkook's impassioned gaze and enclosing body towards his.

Jungkook's nearness is making him giddy, his mind hazy.

"If I could give you the world at your feet to see a smile on your face always and never see a lonely tear in your eyes, I would. If I could undo it all over again, go back to that moment I first kissed you, I would do it very differently...and I want so much to show you how.." Jungkook breathe deeply. His dark brown eyes boring lovingly at the dreamy eyes of Jimin, whose thick, long eyelashes are fluttering because of excited nervousness and shyness. His gaze smoothly glided down the blond's plump lips and stayed there for awhile, captivated. He cupped Jimin's chin softly and said in a sexy, low voice,"Now, may I ask you, and how I hope, how I wish you will say yes... J-Jimin, c-can I kiss you, right now? Will you...allow me to kiss you? ...cause I am dying to.."

Jimin swallowed. Jungkook's warm, soothing breath causing tingling, pleasant sensation all over his body, making his knees weak like jell-o and the taller's words feel like honey syrup dripping sensually in his fast beating heart, melting him like butter. How can he say no, when even before Jungkook can ask him, his inner voice is screaming for the gorgeous male to kiss him.