30- Saying Sorry With Daisies

The next day after that seemingly disastrous wedding announcement night for him, Jimin was in the attic of their house. He didn't have classes so he planned to escape into that room and just do what he loves, spend his time painting to take his mind off from Jungkook and the marriage. He is still very much in doubt of what he should do. But instead of thinking it over and weighing his options wisely, he does the impractical and escapes from it.

Painting relieves his stress and he does need to create some art work for his commissions plus he sells some of his art through an online marketplace that helps university art level students sell their works. His course isn't cheap as the materials they use would have to be of high quality so they are expensive. Selling his art through the help of a unique format online doesn't just help him with expenses but also it helps him to learn the business side of his chosen field. But his number one reason to isolate himself that day was to avoid thinking 'bout anything pertaining Jungkook and his marriage to him.

Early morning, upon waking up, Jimin have already seen missed calls from Jungkook. Then after an hour he received a couple of calls again from him. He didn't answer and soon there were even online messages from him but he decided to ignore and not read them.

So, he was engrossed with his painting when his phone on the table beside him rings again, he took a peek and upon seeing it was Jungkook, set it on silent mode. It kept ringing several times, seeming like the caller didn't want to give up but after so many attempts, the ringing stopped.

 It kept ringing several times, seeming like the caller didn't want to give up but after so many attempts, the ringing stopped

*********

The man on the other line is frowning in frustration. Jungkook has been calling Jimin since morning. Currently he is in his office, his hair already messy with all the ruffling he has done with his restless hands. His lips already red with all the biting he unconsciously does while pondering worriedly.

He has to think of something. There's no other option but to go to Jimin's house and talk to him personally.

He called Namjoon to ask for advice. He has never been this unsure and empty headed before.

"He is not answering my calls and my messages were unread. He is ignoring me, Hyung. I need to go see him. Do you think it's wise to go see him? Or maybe I should just give him time to mellow? Do you think I am being too pushy or pesky? He might become more annoyed, right? Maybe I shouldn't. Or I think I should. Maybe he haven't checked his phone and didn't know I was calling. Maybe it was set on silent mode again and he didn't notice because he is very busy so I just need to see him personally. " Jungkook babbled.

"Hey, Kook, calm down. Take a breather, will you? Do you know where he is? Isn't he in the university?' You can visit him at home later in the evening. Right now, just plan and prepare well on what to say to him. I am guessing he intentionally doesn't answer your calls because he doesn't like to talk to you," Namjoon said frankly. "But you need to be tenacious to show him your sincerity. Right now though just relax, stop pestering him with your calls and just go to his house later this evening after his class." The hyung advised.