Chapter 6-Lily's Plan

*Ricky POV*

I was planning on sleeping in today, but Lily called me four times and it eventually woke me up. I answered hesitantly.

"Hey-"

"BABE? WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS?" She practically yelled.

"Sorry, I was-"

"Whatever. Anyways, I've had some super bad publicity recently and I need you to write a fantastic article about me. By the way, we have to fake a break-up with each other, so it doesn't just look like you're writing it just because you're my boyfriend."

"Uh-"

"Okay! Thanks, babe!" and she hung up.

I sighed so loud the universe probably heard me. Why did I blow it with Nini, when I was so lucky with her?

    I decided to finally start this article. "The Story of A Young Star: Lily James". Now time for 10,000 more words about Lily. This is going to be fun.

    After 4 hours, I FINALLY finished the article. Lily called me literally every 15 minutes. It was very annoying, but I finished. She came over to my room to post our 'fake-break up'.

 She came over to my room to post our 'fake-break up'

Whoa

Whoa. We just did that.

(extra note from Ricky: Lily wrote most of my post even though I am the writer in this couple...??)

a/n: oof, how do you guys feel about Lily and Ricky's relationship? #licky or #rini or #tbd??