Chapter 48 - once upon a dream

The next few weeks I kept getting flashbacks of memories. Not just of my Matt and I, but other friends too. I remember being Cinderella in a community theatre production of it, which is so cool. That's my absolute dream role. Matt was Prince Charming. That's adorable. I also remembered times of...well this is going to sound weird but...I remember Matt and I kissing...a lot. Now, I don't really know what went on with our relationship because it's all a blur, but I know we were dating at some point. I haven't really told him that I know this information yet. I don't want to like...scare him off or something. But this explains a lot. We spend almost every day together. Actually, he's coming over now to hang out, because we aren't doing anything this weekend.

Ding!

Speak of the devil. No. Matt is not the devil. More like speak of an angel. Anyways, I opened the door and embraced him as he did the same for me. We smiled and sat down, "So, what do you want to do?" Matt asked, smiling at me.

"Let's watch a movie." I decided. He raised his eyebrows as if saying 'which one' so I then said, "sleeping beauty." I smiled.

He smirked, "your favorite."

I raised my eyebrows. He still doesn't know that I know that we dated, so then he quickly responded, "Oh, I mean...I'm assuming because you..." he cleared his throat, "anyways...let's watch this movie." I laughed as he turned it on and we cuddled into each other.

After a little while into the movie and a popcorn break, it was time for Once Upon a Dream. My favorite song from the movie. I smiled, "let's dance." I said to Matt.

He smirked, "I suck at dancing."

"Oh, trust me, I know Matt." I laughed, he looked at me confused. Oops, he doesn't know I remembered that yet, "I mean...I'm guessing." He smiled as we got up to slowly starting waltzing around my apartment.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

Matt spun me once more as we laughed and fell back on the couch. I smiled realizing that this is our story. I know you I walked with you once upon a dream...that gleam in your eyes is so familiar. Matt is my Prince Phillip. He looks so familiar and I know he was my boyfriend, but I don't even remember how we met or how or relationship came to be. Maybe I will remember...once upon a dream.

A/n- it's literally been forever you guys!! We're almost at 3k which is insane!! Thanks for all the support !!!