Chapter 15 - Wait. WHAT??

*MATT'S POV*
I was literally on cloud 9. It was the day after the kiss. I felt like I had never been happier.

I didn't even sleep last night. My heart was doing jumping jacks and my mind went for a 10K marathon.

Today's the day. We're going to go on a Saturday date!

Around 9 in the morning, I went up to her apartment, and knocked on the door. "Hey!"

"Oh, hey Mattie." That was cute. She rarely calls me Mattie, so I notice when she does. I smile at the nickname. I want to kiss her. I want to feel that feeling again.

"Wanna get lunch?"

"Of course! Let me just grab my purse." She grabbed it and was about to leave when I kissed her. I kissed her on the lips, deeply. It made me so happy. I smiled, but frowned when she pulled back. She laughed, "That was cute Matt, but we're still doing this?"

"Doing what?" I laughed nervously.

"You know, this fake love thing."

Wait.
What??
My heart dropped.

This whole time she thought we weren't...

My improv classes paid off as I said, "yeah..." holding in tears, "I have a plan."
oh gosh. Yes, I really want to date Nini. I want to see what would happen. Yeah, I have followers on Instagram. I have friends. This plan makes sense, right?

a/n: OOOOOOH. POOR MATTIE FOUND OUT!! WHAT DO YOU THINK MATT'S PLAN IS???