Chapter 13 - The New Couple?

*MATT POV*

We walked out of the room, I was happier than ever (Billie eyelash). We didn't say a lot, but we gave each other a sweet smile when I dropped her back at her apartment. Guess she feels the same way.

*RICKY POV*

I was scrolling through Instagram. By myself. Lily insists we can't even spend time with each other in case her fans see. hm. I guess that makes sense? I was scrolling for almost an hour when I thought I saw Nini kissing someone.

No, it can't be. Maybe my eyes are just deceiving me. I pinched myself to see if it was real.

Yep, it was real.

Oh no, it was real.

I scrolled through the comments. Everyone's congratulating them.

This needs to stop. That someone is supposed to be me.

Interesting, this guy's name is Matt. What kind of dumb name is Matt? I found his Instagram, and literally want to kill him. (nah lil rick is being a bit overdramatic it's not that kind of story)

I turned off my phone and screamed into my pillow. An exasperated sigh coming out of me.

Was she doing this to infuriate me? When I tried to hide my excitement with that message I sent her, did she get mad about that? It's not like we can forget everything that happened between us - that isn't how love works.

No, Ricky. You're being insane and unnecessarily narcissistic. Would she really have the guts to kiss a random man to annoy me?

I really hate that I don't know.

a/n: HEHEHEHE! In honor of 500 READS, here is another chapter!!!! THANKS AGAIN!! MAYBE CONSIDER GIVING THIS CHAPTER A VOTE OR A COMMENT :))))))