Chapter 27 - The Kiss

*CHARLOTTE POV*

"Yes, my brother has a girlfriend. They're staying in here. Come on." I said to my friend, Anna, as we poked our heads into their room.

THEY WERE KISSING. LIKE A FULL ON "MAKE OUT" SESSION. DISGUSTING.

"EWWWWWWWW," Anna and I said.

Matt turned to see my face, and they burst out laughing. "Get out."

"No, I think I need to watch you two. Don't know what you'll be doing when I leave."

"Get out!!" He jokingly said.

"Fine."

*MATT POV*

Nini and I were sharing our longest and best kiss so far. It was passionate, like a couple's kisses should be. Why do we feel like such a real couple? I didn't want to stop, and she wasn't pulling away. I love her...so much. I've loved her since the day I met her, and I want to yell it out to the world.

I hear someone say, "EWWW". Oh my gosh it's Char. I sadly pulled away from the kiss to see Char and her friend. I burst out laughing. Guess she thinks we're really dating, (why they kiss so much even when no one is there I have no idea they just love each other but they don't know the other one loves them) I said with a laugh, "get out."

"No, I think I need to watch you two. Don't know what you'll be doing when I leave," Oh my gosh.

"Get out!!" I jokingly yelled.

"Fine."

Did that really just happen? I was having an amazing kiss with Nini. We were pressing our lips onto each other. It felt so real. I was expressing my true feelings for her. Why are we still faking it? Was it in case something like what just happened, happened? Who were we faking for? Not like our exes would've seen that beautiful kiss. It felt so natural though. It was by far our best kiss we've had so far.

I laughed with Nini, "I'm sorry...maybe we shouldn't have been kissing like that with the door unlocked." Although I'd kiss her anytime, anywhere.

"It was actually adorable."

"I agree, you're a good kisser Ms. Salazar Roberts."

"You're not so bad yourself Mr. Sanford."
In. Love.

A/n - a little cringeeee but I hope you liked it
Also how can you even write a kiss scene without it being cringe 😭