Chapter 18 - Ricky

Gina said that she rented a cabin. For some reason. I could've just stayed at my house. I caught up with my moms and went to the cabin. That's when I saw all of them.

"GUYS!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" I went in for a hug. That's when I saw Ricky in the back. "...Hey, Ricky."

"Hi..." he quietly said.

And everyone else left! And locked the doors!

Locking me in with my ex. Thanks, guys.

Oh my gosh.

Gina said, "We aren't letting you out until you make up...or make out."

I could tell Gina was smirking behind the door. I am going to punch her.

Last week I would've enjoyed this...but now? I'm not so sure.

Ricky looked up at me. and then picked me up and spun me. "I missed you."

"Ricky, I-"

"K, let's get this done fast." he interrupted me.

The next thing I knew he kissed me.

He put his hands around me. It didn't feel as special as it did in high school. I felt his grin under my lips. Come on Nini, try to get that sense of euphoria with the kiss?

I can't. I can't do it.

I kept thinking of Matt. Why am I thinking of Matt? Isn't this what I wanted? This whole time, I've been trying to focus on myself, while being in denial that I still may love Ricky.

What is wrong with me?

I keep imagining that it's Matt I'm kissing. I don't understand. Oh no...our plan starts Monday. I push Ricky away. I can't take this anymore.

"What's wrong? I thought you missed me??"

"Ricky, I..."

Ricky's soft, brown eyes stare at me.

What should I do? Oh, Nini. Do something for goodness's sake. Everyone is waiting for you outside these two doors.

a/n: HEHEHEE CLIFFHANGER