Chapter 17 - The Trip!

*GINA POV*
It was the day of the trip, October 28th. It was almost Halloween! It was a Friday, and neither of us had class, so we were leaving today. I blindfolded Nini, and brought her to the airport.

"Okay, we're here! You have to walk somewhere, so take off the blindfold." I said.

"Uh...okay?"

*NINI POV*

"Uh...okay?" I said as I removed my blindfold. We were at an airport. What is she doing? I smiled, knowing my best friend had something fun planned for me.

I got out my phone right away, because apparently we were going somewhere. Of course, the day that Matt and I were going to start our plan. We went to the gate, Gina apparently packed my bag.

We boarded the plane to who-knows-where, and I finally just gave my mind a break

We boarded the plane to who-knows-where, and I finally just gave my mind a break. It suddenly started thinking about Matt. I'm such a good fake girlfriend. Toss me an award.

-

A few hours later we made it to the mystery destination, finally. I was actually excited. I just had midterms so this would be a nice break. No stress, just fun with my bestie (besides Kourtney, Kourtney never can be replaced). I recognized the airport as soon as I got there. SLC. Too bad Matt wasn't here, I wanted him to finally meet my family and high school friends. I texted him again.