Chapter 23 - Another improv???!!

*MATT POV*
It was November 1st. I practically skipped to Nini's dorm. We walked together to Theater Arts together like always and had a great class. Improv again!

"Class, we're doing improv again!"
Basically everyone groaned, except me and Nini. We just smiled at each other.
"That's enough, that's enough. The theme is the future."

I smirked at Nini, having a plan like always. These themes are perfect for us. We went first like always, and I led the way. "Okay, let's do a montage type of thing. Show our jobs and relationship future." I whispered to Nini.

"Sounds good," she responded.

"Whenever you're ready," Miss Isabella said.

I started on my knee, and she gasped, actually surprised. "Oh!" She said.

"Will you marry me, Nini?"

"Yes!! Of course!!"

The class said, "Awww" but some said "ew, they just started dating", but the theme is literally the future. It's not like I'm going to propose now. And they're probably just jealous of us.

We did a little transition to jumping up and "graduating" our minds on the same track during this improv. We showed ourselves getting our first jobs. Both as actors, 'makin' it' on Broadway. "Wedding?" I whispered to Nini as she nodded, smirking.

The class hummed "here comes the bride" as Nini walked through the class as a 'bride'. I stood there 'crying'.

Then we said, "yay we're married!"

We showed Nini being 'pregnant' and I said, "PUSH! PUSH!" during the birth.

Finally, we showed us growing old together and being happy. Honestly, this is the dream.