Chapter 28 - New Friends

*NINI POV*
We made it back from Thanksgiving break and our friends had come over to hang out. We had become friends with basically the same people after my friends became horrible, and since we became a couple. I met all of Matt's friends and they loved us together. They were almost all couples. There was Lia and Liam (yep, their names are basically the same) . Sophia and Noah. Amelia and James. And Mia and Lucas. Plus of course Matt and I. The cutest couple of them all. They all started arriving with their significant other. First was Mia and Lucas then Amelia and James and so on. Matt and I had been literally the cutest thing after the kiss. I was cold. I shivered as he took off his hoodie to give it to me. He's perfect. "Thank you." I whisper to him.

"What are boyfriends for?" He whispered back. Everyone sat down in Matt's living room.

"Soooo how is it being a couple Matt and Nini?" Lia said.

"Amazing." We both replied.

Everyone laughed, "you guys are so cringey," James said.

"NO, we're cute!" Matt said.

"Uh-huh," James said.

"Should we order some food?" Mia asked.

There were scattered responses of "yes", "of course", "yesssss".

"Okay, where should we get it?"

Again there were scattered responses of lots of different restaurants until I said, "chick-fil-a?"

Everyone agreed and we ordered it. It was delicious.

After we finished, Matt put his arm around me, and kissed my forehead. "You guys are cringey," some of them said.

Matt and I laughed, so what if we're cringey?

We had a great time playing games, and sharing stories. Around 10:00 they all started to head out.

"Bye!"

"Bye everyone!"

"Adios amigos!"

I love my new friends.

A/n - forgetting about east high :,(