Chapter 37 - Doctor?

*MATT POV*

I watched as my girlfriend was put on breath support. She started breathing more regularly, and woke up a few times, didn't say anything, and went to sleep. They took her off oxygen because her breathing was back to normal. The doctor said she'd probably be fine, unless there's trauma to the head. Since Nini is waking up she's not worried. Phew. I sat by her bed the whole night, texting my family what happened because they were expecting us. Her friends starting arriving first was a tall girl who introduced herself as Gina. Oh, that Gina.

"I'm Gina. Nini and I aren't on the best terms right now, but I needed to make sure she was okay."

Then came people named EJ, Carlos, Seb, then Nini's parents, and then Big Ted *not a typo, Matt thinks that's actually his name lolol* (even though he was quite small), and Ashlyn. Ricky came last. They were all great...I had a distaste for Ricky because he was Nini's ex...but he seemed like a nice guy. Oh wow. That's a lot of people. All these people came for Nini. They were all waiting outside of her room except her parents and me. I sat by her, holding her hand the whole time. The doctors brought her in to do some tests and scans and she finally came back after a while with the doctor. The doctor was wearing a grave expression. Oh gosh. That can't be good.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically.

"The trauma on her head was strong. She has a concussion...she probably lost some memories. But she will wake up, and be okay. She just needs rest. And if there are some memories that she forgot...you have to go along with it until she remembers because she should remember at some point. You can't overstress her."

What
Did
She
Just
Say?

I felt like fainting, myself. I wondered what she would be forgetting...

Nini yawned, "good morning?" She said kinda loopy. I assumed they put her on painkillers.

"Nini, thank goodness you're okay!" I said and hugged her gently.

"Ahh...who are you??? Are you the doctor? "

What? She had to be joking...right?

"Nini..." I laughed nervously. "I'm your boyfriend...Matt?"

"Uhhh...nooooo. My boyfriend's name is Ricky!"

a/n: oop