IX

„And now come on! The little fuckers are waiting!"

Shocked, you watched him walk through the door out of your room.

You stayed a few seconds longer to understand what just happened. Confused, you blinked a few times and shook your head.

How?! Why?! What the fuck?!

His cockiness annoyed you. It annoyed the shit out of you. Angry you inhaled and tried to keep yourself together.

Slowly you really questioned if it was a good idea to work here, to work with him. How are you supposed to keep yourself together? One day you will kick him in the face, you knew that.

„That's sexual harassment, what you are doing!" you yelled after him and stormed  through the door.

To your surprise, he waited, leaning against the wall next to your door. He had crossed his arms in front of his chest and a cheeky grin was painted on his face.

„It's not." he smiled -more to himself than to you-. „It's called brat taming."

That's it. You felt how the blood that goes through your veins started boiling and you clenched your fists. With a death stare that could kill everything around 5 meters, you looked at him and blinked with your eyes. A passive aggressive smile formed on your face and somehow it really caused that Gojo regretted what he said to you.

„Stop talking to me as if you would be so much better than me!" you pressed out through your clenched teeth. „I'm not one of your stupid little  girls that do everything for you when you snap with your fingers."

His grin disappeared and he nodded slightly.

„I would really appreciate it if you could stop treating me like a toy."

„Okay, understood." he answered and pushed himself off the wall. He was now standing directly in front of you. So close that your boobs slightly touched his body and you had to raise your head to look at him.

„Apologize!" you ordered.

The cheeky grin on his face appeared again and he looked down on you.

„Y/N, I am truly sorry and I will stop treating you like a toy." he repeated the words you said a few seconds ago.

„You better are." With that you turned around on your heels and took a few steps away from him.

Together you walked through the hallways in silence. Not a single word was spoke between you two and to your surprise, it was quite nice even though there were some tensions before.

Curious, you let your eyes wander through the school. Everything here was so different compared to your life before. Clean, sorted and let's call it, high quality. You felt a bit misplaced, you knew you don't truly belong  here, not yet at least to say.

As you took a turn to the left into the next hallway you got greeted by many different voices. Yelling, laughing, they seemed to have fun.

„You ready?" Satoru suddenly asked and looked at you. Eagerly you nodded and fixed your hair a last time.

Gojo knocked on the door frame and smiled. „Hello, party people!"

Awkwardly, you followed him and as he stopped, you kinda hid behind his body. This was weird! Weird and ridiculous!

You really had to introduce yourself in front of a bunch of kids and this made you nervous.

Quickly your eyes scanned the people! Three boys, two girls and really, to your surprise, a fucking panda. Gojo was dead serious about that.