𝟏.𝟐 ― ❛ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❜

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂✧.*

❝𝐺𝑜𝑑, 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠

❝𝐺𝑜𝑑, 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡
ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗘𝗧. However, she did notice they were getting close to landing as the little people on the helicarrier who went around completing tasks grew larger. The blonde sat up, straightening her back as the jet slowly lowered onto the flight deck.

     Luna stood up and grabbed the black duffle bag she had packed before she left her apartment. "Thanks," she thanked the pilot in the cockpit before walking down the ramp of the Quinjet. As Luna exited the jet, clean oxygen slammed her in the face like a punch, allowing her to take a deep breath and pull her lips into a soft, small smile. The blonde was relieved to have exited the jet and be able to breathe in the clean air. She was also overwhelmed by the new experience of being on the carrier and had no idea where she was supposed to go.

     "Luna?" a silky, deep voice startled the blonde, making her jump. She examined the woman in front of her, realization hitting her like a bus. It was an agent she was friends with while she worked at SHIELD. She could remember the woman from anywhere with her long, straight, golden-as-the-sun hair that framed her square face, hooded chestnut eyes, and round blush-pink lips.

     "Ophelia," with a slight smile, Luna walked toward Ophelia. "It's nice to see you."

     Ophelia glanced down, her lips curved into a smile. "It's nice to see you too, but I can't catch up now. Fury wanted me to show you where your assigned room is."

     "Oh," Ophelia walked Luna to her assigned room, talking about life. When Luna entered her room, she sat her duffle bag down. She didn't stay in the room for long. Besides, nothing was interesting about it—it was plain with eggshell-colored walls, a grey floor, and a bed in the right corner.

     "Luna," a mellow voice spoke, stopping Luna once she walked up to the flight deck. The blonde turned around and face whoever called her name. It was Natasha Romanoff. She may have only known the woman for less than an hour, but she knew what Natasha looked like.

     "Romanoff," said Luna, her tone reluctant. It's not like she hated the woman, but she is the reason why half her kitchen is destroyed.

     "You mind following me?"

     "I'm assuming I don't have a choice, do I?"

     Natasha smiled softly and shook her head. "No, unfortunately."

     The women began to walk toward a quinjet ramp as two men walked down it. As they slowly approached them, Luna recognized one of them as Phil Coulson, her old Supervising Officer. "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers," she heard him say, and now the more she thought about it, Luna possibly had heard 'Romanoff' before—aside from meeting her in Budapest. Fury had mentioned Natasha a few times, but not enough for the blonde to seem interested in the woman.