𝟏.𝟕 ― ❛ 𝐇𝐮𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❜

𝐻𝑢𝑙𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝑁𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝𝑁𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔!" Natasha yelled for the blonde, but she never responded. Natasha's leg was stuck underneath a collapsed pipe, so she couldn't check Luna's pulse. For all she knew, Luna could've been dead

     "Shit!" Natasha swore. "We're okay," Natasha said over her earpiece as Luna began to move.

     "Luna . . . ?"

     "Yeah?" Luna groaned, using her hands to support herself as she stood up. Luna put her hands on a broken pipe for extra support, holding it so tight her knuckles turned white.

     Luna felt a sharp pain in her thigh due to a glass shard. "Fu―" Luna bit her lip, nearly drawing blood. Luna took a deep breath before putting her hand on the glass shard. She pulled out the shard, causing blood to run down her thigh. Tears started to fall down Luna's cheeks as the pain grew worse.

     Luna tore apart her shirt and tied it around her thigh, making a tourniquet. She threw her head back as the pain grew unbearable. As Luna tried to rest, Banner began to strain and pant, clenching his fists.

     "We're okay, right?" Natasha questioned. "Doctor?"

     "Bruce?" Luna asked, also growing concerned.

     "You got to fight it. This is just what Loki wants." Natasha tried to encourage Banner not to transform. "We're going to be okay. Listen to me."

     "Are you hurt?" A group of agents ran toward the three.

      "What does it look like?" Luna, in pain, asked sarcastically as Natasha motioned for the agents to leave.

     "We're going to be okay. All right?" Natasha's voice was shaky as she banged her fist on the ground for emphasis. "I swear on my life, I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never ever―"

     "Your life?" Banner yelled in a monstrous voice, his face turning green. Banner stood on his knees, his purple button-up opening. His muscles grew as Natasha struggled to remove her leg from the pipe. Banner fell off the platform they were on, his body turning completely, and his muscles causing his clothes to tear.

     "Holy shit," Luna murmured as Natasha said, "Bruce,"

     The sound of roaring filled the room as Natasha continued to struggle. Luna let go of the bar and walked toward the redhead, trying to ignore the pain. She grabbed Natasha's hand and pulled as hard as she could. Luckily, Natasha was able to free her leg. She quickly stood up and ran toward Banner.